It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Girl from work has a boyfriend but is always messaging mine??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-26-2017, 08:23 AM   #1
    Hvmars
    (female)

Hvmars HB User
    Girl from work has a boyfriend but is always messaging mine??

My boyfriend and I met at work and have worked together in the same office for 3 years.. I first came to the office on work experience and met everyone in 2007 when my boyfriend first started working there, I then kept coming back to work over summers in between being in uni.. but my boyfriend has been there longer full time really.. and he started the same time as this girl. This girl has a boyfriend shes obsessed with and been with for years but she's insecure and likes laughs and attention off nice guys who will give her the time of day. Shes got this whatsapp group with my boyfriend and another married guy from the office and they're always chatting about office gossip and making jokes on there and I feel really left out and basically threatened by the girl. It makes me feel stupid.. But whenever I bring it up my boyfriend says what do you want me to do? Leave the group!? Just never reply to her. I have to work with her I don't want to fall out with people... and he tells me I'm being ridiculous and its no big deal. The girl sometimes shows me whats being said on the group.. I just know she likes when she feels like shes getting attention from my boyfriend.. and there's no way she'd ever add me to the group.. What do I do? How do I stop it bothering me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-26-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
    Dragonfly Wings
    Senior Veteran

Dragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB User
    Re: Girl from work has a boyfriend but is always messaging mine??

Are you still working there too? If so, there's no reason why you can't be added to the group also if it's a work chat. If not unfortunately you're just going to have to find a way to make it work :/ Your boyfriend isn't doing anything behind your back and being sneaky about being in the chat or anything so he mustn't have anything to hide from you which speaks mountains for you

Maybe knowing he comes home to you each day and is YOUR boyfriend is a good start on feeling better about the situation. My hubby and I are in different groups and different messages and all the like and I wouldn't ever expect him to add me to something that's really none of my business. He speaks often with female co-workers and/or friends that I don't think twice about also. It all stems on how much your trust your man and just building on the strength within yourself from there. Pushing him about it may not end so well

All the best!
    K.

Closed Thread

Tags
    boyfriend troubles, relationship advice, relationship issues