It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• My girlfriend wanted us to swing and I broke up with her.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-23-2017, 09:46 PM   #1
    jungleboy247
    (male)

jungleboy247 HB User
    My girlfriend wanted us to swing and I broke up with her.

We used to study at the same college and one day she sat next to me in the bus, I got her number and we started to see each other every day. I was deeply in love with her and we used to talk about getting married, even though we only spent two months and a half together.

Other day we were talking about birth control methods, I told her I would feel safer wearing condoms but she replied that the pill was enough. Then she made this comment "Relax, I lost my virginy at 12 and I only began to take the pill when I was 14, I've never gotten pregnant", I imeddiatly replied "and how many times did you have sex until you were 14?", her: "I really wasn't a prude". That conversation made even more DISGUSTED.

She kept insisting on us having sex with another guy until I got mad and she dropped the subject, but I was very hurt already.

Time passed and we got over those arguments, the relationship was going phenomenal, we were so happy together, but tables turned when I saw an old picture of her having sex with that couple she told me about, that image got stuck in my head and I used to cry every single day about it.

I asked her at first to delete it and she refused to do so, then the next week I got angry about it and she deleted it, but not after hesitating. I mean, really, I HAD TO ASK THREE TIMES for her to delete a picture of her doing another guy, I feel so DISRESPECTED and I feel she's not decent.

I was in love with her until that very day.

The last day we spent together we hugged each other and discussed all the issues we were having, we both cried for hours and agreed to start from scratch, I tried hard to forgive her, but I just couldn't take the pain anymore.

The next day I woke up with my chest so tight, I cried a lot for the pain she had caused me, then I texted her saying "thanks for all the great moments of joy we had together, for all the nights of pleasure, for all the love you made me feel, thanks a whole lot for having become part of my life."

Then I texted "I just can't do this anymore, I'm sorry".

It's been three months since we split and stopped exchanging messages. I MISS HER A LOT but unfortunately she is unfit for a serious relationship. If she was decent, I would have married her for sure. I'm still hurt and I can't forgive her.

Last edited by Administrator; 04-26-2017 at 08:23 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to jungleboy247:
    movielover40 (04-26-2017)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2017, 05:30 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: My girlfriend [21 F] wanted us to swing and I [21 M] broke up with her.

You did the right thing. This girl was not morally in sync with what you are looking for. What you miss is the "what if".......

What if she had been perfect? What if she hadnt wanted to swing? What if she was the sort of girl you thought and had hoped she was...

You are really young and you sound like a very nice guy! Start talking to other girls and look for someone who you would be proud to be with...its going to take time to get over your last relationship, but you will heal from this and you will find someone you can be proud to be with. I promise she is out there! You just need to make up your mind to find her!

Old 04-26-2017, 04:54 AM   #3
    naturesbeauty
    (female)

naturesbeauty HB Usernaturesbeauty HB User
    Re: My girlfriend [21 F] wanted us to swing and I [21 M] broke up with her.

You did the right thing by letting her go. Good luck in finding a true love.

Last edited by Administrator; 04-26-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Reply Reply

Tags
    break up, relationship issues