It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• My boyfriend has wondering eyes

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-11-2017, 05:46 PM   #1
    Shirokun
    (female)

Shirokun HB User
    Unhappy My boyfriend has wondering eyes

Okay, this is something that truly bothers me very much.
    My boyfriend has wondering eyes and it's obvious and I don't think he realizes that I have noticed it. He loves asses and that is something he really likes on a chick, I know it's normal to look at other people when you are in a relationship because people will find other people attractive whether they are in a relationship or not, it is just something people do. But when I say something about him looking at another girls *** he lies about it, even though I saw him do it. Even knowing it's a normal thing to look at other people who have a feature someone may like on a person because humans have a normal attraction to people who are attractive, but it actually really bothers me when he does it. We actually work at the same place together but we don't really see one another while we are working, and that is because he works in a different part of the factory then I do..but there are times where I can see him and he doesn't know that I can see what he is doing sometimes. So there is this girl that we work with and she has a pretty big *** and I think to myself if he has looked at her *** before I started working there together. He gets upset and angry when I ask him if he does or something that involves looking at other women. But I know for a fact that I have caught him looking at her *** often and I want to say something but I never know how to approach him about it, because I don't want him getting all pissy about it. Ugh. But now it ******* suck that he now sort of has to work with her because their jobs are similar. He makes parts for her and she tends to go over by him to talk to our supervisor about something and the other day when that was happening I could see all of them other be one another wondering if he was going to take a look at her *** when she is near by, and I'm pretty sure I saw him take a look at her *** when she was over be him...I hate that their jobs make them have to talk or even have to go near one another... and when she goes to talk to someone that makes her have her back turned towards him so her *** is in his sights...and I know one time he came to talk to me and what not, she was by me talking to someone I use to work with, he looked right behind me and looked at her, and I know I'm not stupid...I know what he looked at..and I said something about it and he got mad at me...and denied it so he doesn't look like he is the bad guy..he isn't a bad guy, but I ABSOLUTELY hate being lied to. Can't STAND IT AT ALL. What do I do...should I say something again...because it really bothers me....

The following user gives a hug of support to Shirokun:
    movielover40 (05-12-2017)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2017, 05:33 AM   #2
    sweetpotato13
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User
    Re: My boyfriend has wondering eyes

It is impossible, and wrong of you, to expect your boyfriend or ANY boyfriend to not look at other girls. You never look at other guys, EVER? Come on.
    He's lying to you about it because what you are asking for is the impossible. You really have to check your insecurity, because this is what it's about. And if this is a good guy...in time he's going to get tired of this and find someone new. You are in the wrong here.
    I am not trying to hurt your feelings.... I just know that if this issue becomes a pattern in your life that you are always going to be in pain, and asking for the impossible from your boyfriends.

Old 05-12-2017, 02:09 PM   #3
    Dragonfly Wings
    Senior Veteran

Dragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB User

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're being lied to Can you maybe approach this in a different manner? The whole "look but don't touch" rule is pretty much relevant in most relationships I would assume, but busting his guts about it is only going to make him resentful and create an unhealthy cycle of lies in your relationship.

Can you perhaps say to him, you know he looks at other women, and you don't mind as it's only natural after all, but can he perhaps make it a little less obvious especially when you're mid conversation with him and his eyes wander off to check someone out?

I have been with my husband for 17yrs this year and this has always worked for us. I was very insecure at the start of our relationship and it caused all sorts of issues but now we're at the point where we verbalise what we're checking out to one another, or even tell the other to check someone out hahaha.

It's only natural
    DW.

Old 07-31-2017, 03:56 AM   #4
    naturesbeauty
    (female)

naturesbeauty HB Usernaturesbeauty HB User

I understand how you feel. Has his attitude changed in any way in your relationship another words does he act different toward you or give you any suspicious action when you two are together. Men has wondering eyes. I work with 96 % men and we work in the same place but opposite shifts. I can say a lot of the guys say and do things that I know their wives do not know. Keep in mind women tend to try to get guys to pay attention to them so if they are perfect model shape they will use that to get them to talk and flirt with them.
    You need to communicate with him and if he doesn't consider your feelings or get upset then I say he dosent know how it feels so if it was me then do the same thing back at him and see if he notices you doing it too and if he does let him know how it feels. I have to say if any man lies to other people and you know he is lying about it then you know he will lie to you also. I can't stand it when they do that. I consider myself a very honest person and treat him the way I want to be treated but that doesn't work in his book. Just let him know how you feel about his actions and if he gets all upset and starts ranting then you know he's not worth it.

Reply Reply

Tags
    lies, trust, women