It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• I need help, what should I do

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 02-25-2018, 10:58 AM   #1
    Ddi
    (female)

Ddi HB User
    I need help, what should I do

Hello, I just registered on this board. I really need advice from a third persons perspective.
    So, i resently broke up with my boyfriend of half an year, even though it may seem little, it was quite formal. 2 months have passed and now I’m doing my last year of studies before uni(I’m 20) and I’m working part time as a waitress. One Friday night I met these guys while working and talk with them some. One of them came to me and asked me what I was doing after my shift. I went to a different bar than them, but we saw each other later anyways, since two of them came to the place I was. After some drinking I went home, but we stayed in touch. He asked me out on next Friday and I had a few drinks with him, after which we went to his friends place, where his other two best friends are. He usually stays there on weekends since he lives quite far away from us. In the end of that night we only made out and I stayed over, but we didn’t do anything.
    And this weekend I was invited by him to his house with his two friends and I went with my best friend. We drank and after they all went to bed, I slept with him.

Thing is I didn’t really feel anything and I think it’s the same with him, since he recently broke up with his ex ( relationship of an year and something, broke up with her a month ago), but I don’t know how to say that I don’t think anything is going to happen between us, since I really like hanging out with the three of them and I would like to be their friend.

Another thing is his one of his friends seems quite attractive to me and I have had much deeper conversations with him than the guy that I slept with. I know the “bros before ..” code. But I seem to click with him and I don’t know what to do and what to say.
    We’re going to go out again surely, and I need help on what I should do.

Last edited by Administrator; 02-25-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-26-2018, 04:47 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: I need help, what should I do

Be honest...anything else is going to get you in trouble...

You have to tell the one you slept with that although you had fun and really like him- you arent "feeling it"...dont say anything about his friend right now.

Then try to remain friends with them...

As for the friend, give it some time. Jumping into bed is what got you into this situation...just be friends with the other one for awhile and see if you really do like him and if he feels the same...if you both do feel the same, the time will come for HIM to tell the other guy...if he wont do that, he isnt worth sleeping with or knowing.

Good luck!

Reply Reply