It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Help my boyfriend cheated on me

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-18-2019, 10:24 PM   #1
    anaka37
    (female)

anaka37 HB User
    Help my boyfriend cheated on me

Hi so i need advice . First time on here well my boyfriend of almost 2 years cheated on me in a way by messaging my 15 yr old cousin and hes 19 . He flirted with her but she didnít she sent me screenshots she was debating on telling me bc she knew i would be sad and i was this happened 2 weeks ago i found out last week i called him and told him that i knew he was cheating and to admit and he lied and he didnít basically as if i was just accusing him we talked and later that day he admitted to calling her cute and that he did text her mind you he texted her from a different number but certain things made her think it was and the way he texted her i knew right away it was him . He called her cutie and that they should hang out and to keep it lowkey i asked if he was ever going to tell me and he said no but the fact that he would always accuse me of cheating when he actually cheated and would still come to my house gets me angry . At the moment we got back together He said he regrets it and that it will never happen again but if it does then Iíll just look dumb

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-19-2019, 12:56 AM   #2
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User
    Re: Help my boyfriend cheated on me

Dear anaka,

A mistake is something a person didn't do on purpose.
    Cheating is a deliberate choice. Is that the kind of "friend" you deserve?

I'm sorry that your boyfriend is a liar and a cheat, and with your family members, no less. Cheating and lying always go together.

But I wonder why you are sad instead of mad?
    Don't you believe you deserve better than this?

Use your anger energy to think clearly and make healthy choices for your own self.

Old 06-19-2019, 01:28 AM   #3
    anaka37
    (female)

anaka37 HB User

i was sad when i found out because i actually didnít think he would this to me but once he admitted the truth i was ****** . Like how could a person do that especially if i treated him good i even asked what if it was me who cheated with one of his brothers and he got mad and hung up the phone

Old 06-19-2019, 06:26 AM   #4
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

get rid of him......he lies, cheats, and messes with an underage relative of yours? really what is there to think about?

Old 06-19-2019, 07:08 AM   #5
    JohnR41
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by anaka37 View Post
    He called her cutie and that they should hang out and to keep it lowkey ........
    He won't cheat until the next opportunity comes along where he can really keep it low-key. He just needs more practice with the "low-key" part.

I think you would be better off without him.

Old 06-19-2019, 10:23 AM   #6
    quincy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User

If you stay, you have no boundaries....if you have no boundaries, you forgive...if you forgive, it continues...if it continues, you accept...if you accept, you have lost all self-respect. It's a cycle....

Leave now. Remember this event and the signs, and don't ever be desperate no matter how much it hurts.

I need to add that he also presented another issue where he blamed you.

Hugs,
    q

Reply Reply