It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Pregnant girlfriend ended relationship

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-24-2020, 05:41 AM   #1
    Kano97

Kano97 HB User
    Pregnant girlfriend ended relationship

My pregnant girlfriend just broke up with me, Iím 23 and sheís 22. we starting dating in October 2019, I moved in with her around the end of November 2019. And she already had a child, 3 years old that I think of as my own and we have such a great bond. She suffers from depression and anxiety and the father of her last child left her as soon as he found out she was pregnant.

This is my first real relationship and my real first true love. I love this woman to pieces and would do anything she asked and more. We had such an amazing relationship before the pregnancy. Would always go on date nights and we got on like a house on fire. We always talked about having a family of our own, getting married one day and having a child. We found out in April that she was pregnant and we couldnít have been anymore happier.
    As the months go by we started getting more detached and she felt really distant for the last few months. The whole lockdown has been a real problem and thatís where it all really started. Iíve been used to working my whole life and now being out of work until the beginning of next year is hard, in my first relationship, being under eachothers feet was very hard. But the last few months of this pregnancy I was always saying I love you, always hugging and kissing her. She never initiated those things or said I loved you first. Throughout the last few months she hasnít done that. Which before the pregnancy she would always do and I always felt loved by her but through the pregnancy I havenít felt loved the last few months. Being pregnant, the weather being really hot, which I can imagine being awful whilst pregnant. The lockdown causing us to be under eachothers feet 24/7 and we was supposed to move into a flat on the 15th which fell through last minute on the 12th so that could of been the final straw. She was so stressed and upset maybe thatís why she called it off because sheís so confused and her feeling are everywhere. But I just donít know.

She asked for a break with me Wednesday, the12th of August 2020. So I moved back with my mum. Iíve never gone through this so I was messaging her near enough everyday to ask her how she was, her child and my baby but I was just getting ignored. I feel so much pain and hurt I just had to talk to her. So I asked to call on the 17th and we did, she said that she hadnít been happy for the last few months which I thought something was up but never asked because the both of us like to bottle our emotions up. But this little break really taught me I need to stop that, so I told her that but she said itís too late.She doesnít know if she loves me anymore and doesnít love me like she used to so she called our relationship off and to stay at my mums. She said maybe when the baby arrives in December she might be like ďIíve made a huge mistake and want you backĒ but she doesnít know. Her mum has told her that Iím the best thing to happen to her, that sheís making a huge mistake and itís the hormones. All of her family get on with me so well and also told her sheís really loosing someone special. Iíve been told by my now ex girlfriend and her mum that Iím not to blame, Iíve done nothing wrong. I was the best man I could have been to her and treated her like a queen and also more importantly I treated her son as my own and we grew together and made a real great step father and son bond, Which Is why Iím so confused and so hurt.

So here I am now, I just need advise on why all of a sudden before lockdown and the pregnancy was it all perfect and now in the pregnancy she doesnít feel the same way. will this get any better? Itís been a week since I last contacted or spoke to her and was going to send her a message about saying how Iím here for her, her 3 year old and our baby. I understand that she needs space but if she ever needs anything then please reach out to me. I can always send the message I will send on here for you to see. I love her so much and want to hold out for her because I know sheís the one and I know she wasnít like this before the pregnancy. Please help.

Last edited by Kano97; 08-24-2020 at 06:00 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply