It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• I love my fiancés best friend

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-24-2022, 12:26 AM   #1
    foxyeyedbrune

foxyeyedbrune HB User
    I love my fiancés best friend

I had special feelings for my fiancé’s best friend ever since I met him for the first time. I always cared for him and he cares for me as well. I know that my feelings for him are very wrong, but I can’t say that he wasn’t attracted to me as well.

Actually, it’s been almost 2 years since he flirted with me for the first and last time. That was the moment he confirmed that he likes me in a special way and there was chemistry between us, that I have never felt before. Obviously back then I felt devastated and cried for days, because the last thing I wanted was to be between two best friends. I decided to come clean and tell my fiancé, which was my boyfriend back in the day, about the situation and the same day he went to confront his best friend about it. His bestie didn’t deny any of it and just apologized to him.

Time passed and I was trying to forget about him and not pay any attention to my feelings, but every time I am hearing his name my heart feels like exploding and I start to feel happiness I don’t usually feel (with or without being in an existing relationship)

Their relationship is not that close anymore and they rarely talk, but consider each other best friends, there is just a big space between them that never existed before me. Not long ago my man proposed to me and I accepted, simply because he is serious about me and it’s trash of me to get with his friend at any point in my life, but time went by and I couldn’t stop loving his friend.

Me and my man moved out of the city 6 months ago and I haven’t seen his friend since, my feelings started to get heavier and more serious and I realized while being away from him that I love him to the point where I would suggest to my man to invite him here, just so I can see him in real life for a day, without crossing any line.

I really need an advice, if there is even one. I don’t know what to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply