It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

Just a quick thank you note

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2003, 09:00 AM   #1
nelzun
(female)

nelzun HB User
Talking Just a quick thank you note

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that responded to my posts on this board while I've been going through so many mixed emotions for the past few weeks.

I originally found this board because I had questions about my ex's 'so called' health problem and decided he was faking and posted here because it became apperant that he was extremely troubled and was seeking attention. Then I ran into an old fling and an ex boyfriend that I truely cared about.

I just wanted to say thanks, my life is not normally so complicated and you've all helped me put the pieces back together and decipher what was going on so I could return to normalcy. I am in a very vulnerable position and needed other's opinions. My friends aren't very objective since they tend to have worse relationship problems and ask me for advice.

So thank you and I will continue to check this board as I feel much stronger with such a large family of people that care about one another!!

Jennifer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Just looking for a little advice or answers...eating problems now k3ya Mental Health 2 01-14-2010 07:17 PM
On medicaid but just received medicare NY 1009 Disabilities 7 11-25-2008 09:14 AM
apparently its all just a rubbish excuse... nance484 Depression 0 10-31-2007 10:06 AM
Just need to vent. . . . .yet again :-) mmmcoffee Caregivers 5 07-05-2007 11:04 AM
just when i thought i can control this!!!! deedeehurtn Bipolar Disorder 1098 05-09-2007 07:40 PM
need to change / help my self quick, how? jamesinUK Anxiety 2 03-19-2007 05:17 PM
I just... just...I don't know. EoR Depression 385 10-25-2005 09:43 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself MistyBlueEyes Cancer 401 08-23-2005 03:00 PM
hi everyone, just thought i would touch base a little gagcas Epilepsy 13 08-03-2004 11:02 PM