It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• When RED flags fly*

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-23-2004, 12:46 PM   #31
    susieq0726
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

susieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB User
    Re: When RED flags fly*

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eightball61
    Can I sneak in and get this questioned answered....Is M a man or is she really a she?

sorry but I am a slow learner

Come here and let me smack ya one!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2004, 12:51 PM   #32
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by susieq0726
    Come here and let me smack ya one!!!!!

I really didn't mean no disrespect. I truelly didn't know and I hope Peggy can forgive me there.

Old 09-23-2004, 12:52 PM   #33
    PeggyHarmon

PeggyHarmon HB User

now really Jeff, you have an ole soul give sound and great advice on these boards...I've followed you LOL.. You aren't a slow learner. Maybe I am lol...I think I'll go back to being hetro... its sooooo much easier.

Old 09-23-2004, 12:57 PM   #34
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PeggyHarmon
    now really Jeff, you have an ole soul give sound and great advice on these boards...I've followed you LOL.. You aren't a slow learner. Maybe I am lol...I think I'll go back to being hetro... its sooooo much easier.

Relationships are relationships it doesn't matter if it is male & femal, male & male, or female & female. I say this because you have to deal with the same issues even if they aren't opposite sex. I have notice with women though there is more jealousy and more gossip vs when male are dating males. I have a few gay friends and they are not as bad as I hear being talk about some women. Now, Peggy I don't get upset when I say that because you dont seem the type but this M women does.

Old 09-23-2004, 01:07 PM   #35
    PeggyHarmon

PeggyHarmon HB User

I am not that type... I learned my lesson back in my 30's married to my ex husband...and I've been completely upfront, honest and faithful in this relationship. I've been hurt in the past, but I remained to give it a fair shot because i did love her, and what would love be without the experience of trying. I did not walk out 2 yrs ago. She might be completely innocent of the fact, but it remains to be seen. She's not called me today like her normal routine of calling me... and I've not called her. I do plan on telling her tonite that it is her choice to jeapordize this relationship, so be it. But facts are facts, and going by facts I have a right to be concerned. Gut feelings and red flags don't just happen for a person...so if she has sent them off, I'm noticing, and I'm paying attention. She wants to go one step further, so will I. And that will be, I'll exit the relationship. Enough is enough of games. Even if they aren't doing anything...why make it a point to hurt me or humiliate my feelings. I'll bug the phone if I must....she sure won't go for the computer a 2nd time around..thats how I caught her last time and she hasn't done anything since on it.

Old 09-23-2004, 01:08 PM   #36
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

What do you think of the idea of just leaving you neighborfriend be for somtime so you and your partner can work things out.

Old 09-23-2004, 01:21 PM   #37
    PeggyHarmon

PeggyHarmon HB User

Quote:
    What do you think of the idea of just leaving you neighborfriend be for somtime so you and your partner can work things out.
    oh I plan to mention that too in our topic of discussion tonite. I would love to remain positive and work it out. I am sure its a minor infraction or bad move on my partners part.(no doubt) I can over look little things, but I think this could have festered into something more quickly? Maybe...

I do plan to talk it out tonite. I plan on telling her not to be dragging Melayne into it and all that work gossip can stay at work. And that if I'm forced into untrusting situations or circumstances, I will not remain in this relaitonhip. Malacious b/s games can be harmful as well as the deed itsself.

Last edited by PeggyHarmon; 09-23-2004 at 01:27 PM.

Old 09-23-2004, 01:31 PM   #38
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

My GF once told me whats affecting me is affect her and the same goes in the reverse role. If your partner is affecting then yes you butt in but you can help the cause eliminating the fatcors.

Old 09-23-2004, 08:48 PM   #39
    dentalnitemare

dentalnitemare HB User

I'm soooooo confused!LOL! I agree with elatedgiraffe,I got something totally different also.

Old 09-24-2004, 05:44 AM   #40
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Peggy

How did the talk go?

Old 09-24-2004, 07:00 AM   #41
    PeggyHarmon

PeggyHarmon HB User

thanks for asking.. it went absolutely well... I was ready for the showdown...and I went by the store on my way home from work and ran into another co worker of hers....and I asked Suzie... see anything hapening I need to be concerned with? She said NOOOOO...I think if anything they will use her...Melanye is a tramp and user. That made me feel better and less angry. So when she came home, I approached it as, you are giving me these signals, I can't explain why and you probably aren't aware you are doing it...but please know I'm watching, on guard and you need to be more protective and quit letting their drama come into our home. Don't feed into it. She whole heartedly agreed..it was a good talk and I feel I was heard, and she was heard and we both listened.

Old 09-24-2004, 07:03 AM   #42
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    Melanye is a tramp and user.

Glad to hear it went well last night I highlighted this because like I said yesturday she did seem like a user and now that this is pointed out I feel better and I am glad you do to

Old 09-24-2004, 08:24 AM   #43
    PeggyHarmon

PeggyHarmon HB User

Quote:
    I said yesturday she did seem like a user and now that this is pointed out I feel better and I am glad you do to
    yep and i used that too... "you might realize you are being used....but we both know she uses, so please be protective of us..." if anything she knows she's done red flagged me, innocent or not I'm paying attention LOL . Sometimes its like scolding a child.

Old 09-24-2004, 08:29 AM   #44
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    yep and i used that too... "you might realize you are being used....but we both know she uses, so please be protective of us..." if anything she knows she's done red flagged me, innocent or not I'm paying attention LOL . Sometimes its like scolding a child.

I had meny so-called friends that used me. Deep down I knew it but didn't accept it. When I finally realized and started saying no and calling them upon it I realized they were a friend anymore. Friends come and go but the true ones stay. You friend is you partner and my friend is my GF I am so happy today

Old 09-24-2004, 09:21 AM   #45
    PeggyHarmon

PeggyHarmon HB User

Quote:
    I had meny so-called friends that used me. Deep down I knew it but didn't accept it.
    oh yea...been there and hurt too. Learned really quick which friendships were in passing, and which ones were genuine and worth working at.

Closed Thread