It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• When RED flags fly*

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-24-2004, 09:25 AM   #46
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User
    Re: When RED flags fly*

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PeggyHarmon
    oh yea...been there and hurt too. Learned really quick which friendships were in passing, and which ones were genuine and worth working at.

Your partner is worth it but "m" is not.....I got it figured...lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2004, 09:33 AM   #47
    goody2shuz
    Inactive
    (female)

goody2shuz HB Usergoody2shuz HB User

Guys and Gals...I interpreted Peggy referring to her partner as another woman. And Mel as a mutual friend to them both who so happens to work with the Peggy's partner (hehehe) Are you following....anyway from what I gather there are in fact many red flags here & I think that Mel and the Peggy's partner are possibly now involved with one another especially when one is asked to lie by one's partner whether it be male or female.

Peggy....the red flags are all there for all to see. Your partner is asking you to lie, is evasive to the point of moving a phone to have private conversations & spending more time with your mutual friend than you do with her!!!! It's sad but true. And it seems that your partner is turning from rude to sweet to try to save face. She knows you're on to her....now you can confront her with the red flags or hang around and look for more. I think it's time for a confrontation and restoring some honestly....start by asking her why she had you lie? Then go on from there. Good Luck....Goody

Old 09-24-2004, 09:38 AM   #48
    goody2shuz
    Inactive
    (female)

goody2shuz HB Usergoody2shuz HB User

OOPS...now how did that happen??? Sorry Peggy but by my post you may think I was even more confuse (and definitely severely in delay) with my response. Seems that the team who started out confused have figured things out while I appear to be as confused as ever. Sorry & glad to see things are clearer now...for you and for us all!!!

Goody

Old 09-24-2004, 09:41 AM   #49
    eightball61
    Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by goody2shuz
    OOPS...now how did that happen??? Sorry Peggy but by my post you may think I was even more confuse (and definitely severely in delay) with my response. Seems that the team who started out confused have figured things out while I appear to be as confused as ever. Sorry & glad to see things are clearer now...for you and for us all!!!

Goody

Its ok goody...We all make mistakes from time to time. Its all human to make mistakes. I can't spell for the life of me & thats my mistakes

Last edited by eightball61; 09-24-2004 at 09:41 AM.

Closed Thread