HealthBoards

HealthBoards (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Relationship Health (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/relationship-health/)
-   -   What's a Friend to Do? (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/relationship-health/251320-whats-friend-do.html)

goody2shuz 03-11-2005 07:01 PM

Re: What's a Friend to Do?

Heartland ~ I just wanted to check in and let you know that your favorite fan is here with loads of support. I know it hasn't been easy and I can't tell you how impressed I am with all that you have accomplished and layed out so far. You made mention that you need positive thinking from me the most.

I am thinking that if you stay focused with this positive plan then you will accomplish job one much quicker than we think. I really like your vision...you are certainly a man of many visions :D

Now...since you have been so good I thought I would share some good news about one of our virtual friends. Nini has met someone from the online personals and will be meeting him for a date....not set yet, but she's nervous and Goody has her hands full as if my daughter is going out on her first date :bouncing: I thought that would make your day.....I will give you little updates as they transpire but thought you deserved to hear that. So as you can see....Nini is moving forward too ;)

So how did your day go today???? I must tell you that I honestly spent less time than usual here and it sorta feels good to have more of a balance. I'm sure you're feeling it too...but I do find myself missing you as I am sure others here are as well. I'm just the lucky one who gets to check in and make this journey with you. :jester:

I am looking forward to hearing all your updates on Monday and your modifications to the plan. I will sporadically check in here over the weekend in case you need me. My youngest promotes to her next karate belt tomorrow......Red belt in Ta Kwan Do. K. has her SAT and my brother is coming in for the weekend with wife #3, so Goody will be busy. And...there is more snow on the way.....eeek :eek:

Oh.....and why were you up so early this am....your post was I believe at 4am :yawn: Was everything ok???

Well, I promised you another tune. I liked this one but I am not sending it in a romantic sense but in a prayerful one....just thought I would clarify that so you didn't get creeped out. :eek: I may try to change some of the words around so it applies better to my spiritual friend. It's to encourage you that Goody is always saying a prayer for you. Keep up the good work my friend and remember how proud Dorothy is of her Lion. He IS brave :angel:

[B]As I Lay Me Down [/B]

It felt like spring time on this March morning
In the courtyard birds were singing your praise
I'm still recalling things you said to make me feel alright
I carried them with me today
Now.......
As I lay me down to sleep
This I pray
That you will always trust me
Though I'm far away
I'll thank God for your friendship
And I will wake up happy
I wonder why I feel so high
Though I am not above the sorrow
Heavy hearted
Till you post again
And it sounds like church bells
Or the whistle of a train
On a summer evening
I'll run to meet you
Barefoot barely breathing

It's not too near for me
Like a flower I need the rain
Though it's not clear to me
Every season has its change
And I will see you
When the sun comes out again.

On the Road until we get you home......Dorothy :angel:

goody2shuz 03-13-2005 01:21 PM

Re: What's a Friend to Do?

Heartland ~ I posted something yesterday morning just to give you positive thoughts but somehow it seems that it went into a black hole somewhere here in cyberspace. :eek: I guess that happens......

Anyway.....I hope your weekend is going well & thought that just in case you check in here for some encouragement that you wouldn't be left disappointed ;)

I'm sure you tuned in at mass today to the story of Lazarus, a dear friend of Jesus' who had died while He was off doing His job (Job One) Jesus took this opportunity to show His friends and His skeptics that nobody is dead in the spiritual or physical sense if he/she believes. And He shows us that not only can He heal the blind man to see through God's eyes but also the dead man who needs to live again!!!! How great is that for our message this week.

I really find it enlightening to see your life and mine as well fitting in so perfectly with this Easter season in which we each need to reevaluate our lives and live them out in the way that they are suppose to be.

On a lighter note....I was also able to see my first Robin redbreast....amidst the snow, waiting so desperately for spring to arrive. He seemed a little lost and yet confident that it would be hear in time for his next brood. Sorta made me think of you :D

Well...just wanted to let you know I'm here thinking of you and praying that you remain strong and confident. I will be here for a while if you need me, I figure you're holding back from posting which is okay until tomorrow.

Peace & ((((HUGS)))).....Dorothy :wave: