It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• I can't do this. I don't have the strength.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-25-2005, 01:07 PM   #91
    lisa24
    Inactive
    (female)

lisa24 HB User
    Re: I can't do this. I don't have the strength.

Hey Tyger, glad you checked back in!
    Sounds like you are taking some pretty good steps. I think after you spend this time learning about yourself and accepting being single right now, boy, the next guy who finds you, is gonna be a lucky guy!
    Feel free to release the lingering sadness here with us, when needed!

Guess things are just same as always for me. I still miss him. For a little while there I thought I was really over him this time, but guess I'll always be missing him. And at the same time hating him.
    Still just confusion.
    Didn't help to dream about him the other night, and she was in the dream. And he was basically rubbing it in my face that he chose her. I know it was just a dream, but needless to say, I didn't wake up to happy anyway! Now the dream has just been 'haunting' me all week.

Anyway, glad to see you back, hope in check in again soon! Sending my best wishes for happiness to you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2005, 01:23 PM   #92
    Ninispjc
    Inactive

Ninispjc HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lisa24
    Hey Tyger, glad you checked back in!
    Sounds like you are taking some pretty good steps. I think after you spend this time learning about yourself and accepting being single right now, boy, the next guy who finds you, is gonna be a lucky guy!
    Feel free to release the lingering sadness here with us, when needed!

Guess things are just same as always for me. I still miss him. For a little while there I thought I was really over him this time, but guess I'll always be missing him. And at the same time hating him.
    Still just confusion.
    Didn't help to dream about him the other night, and she was in the dream. And he was basically rubbing it in my face that he chose her. I know it was just a dream, but needless to say, I didn't wake up to happy anyway! Now the dream has just been 'haunting' me all week.

Anyway, glad to see you back, hope in check in again soon! Sending my best wishes for happiness to you!
    I'm also glad to see you take some positive steps, Tyger, You're an inspiration to the rest of us. Lisa, sorry you've been having a bad week, and I'm sure that dream didn't help! Hang in there. I hope tings look up for you soon, too.

Old 03-25-2005, 11:00 PM   #93
    ~Tyger~
    Veteran
    (female)

~Tyger~ HB User

Thanks for dropping in guys

Hi Julia girl, wow, you're post was touching...you come across as an extremely intelligent girl and I think you made one of the hardest - but smartest - moves you could have made. You must be extremely brave and strong to face things head on like that, and break up the relationship even though it kills you to do it. So many aren't able to take that step, and get stuck in relationships that only become more problematic. You should at least find solace in the fact that you've made a tough and smart decision, and had the guts to go through with it. I'm thinking of you at this time, I know how hard it is. When you face up to those feelings head on, it tears you apart, but makes you stronger. Believe me, I know. I'm battling with my emotions every moment of every day, but for the most part, coming out on top

Lisa24 - I know just what you mean about the dreams. I've taken control of my waking consciousness enough to push thoughts of him out of my mind relatively effortlessly during the days now, but it doesn't stop him from plaguing my every dream. I have always had very vivid dreams, and they've become moreso since the breakup - constant images of me being with him, kissing him and being intimate with him...I always have this sense that something is 'wrong' in the dream. Then I wake up, am become very depressed about the whole thing. Sometimes, it'll be dreams about 'her', and I'll wake up in a raging bad mood, ready to punch something. The dreams vary, but its always 'him'. So I think its safe to say, at least in my subconscious, I've still got a long way to go to be completely free of him....if ever.
    I don't actually recall reading that you're ex has a new girl? I thought I was kinda alone in that area...when did he get together with her? do you know her? How long after you did he get together with her? I'm so sorry to hear of it...it just adds insult to injury, doesn't it?

Nini - an inspiration? wow. I've latched onto the rest of you as inspiration for my cause, and I feel like I draw strength from other people's experiences and wisdom. You've been a major source of this. Its been so difficult, and I have a long way to go, but I've always been extremely determined, and stubborn as hell. I won't let anything keep me down for long and I tend to get mad at myself when I catch myself wallowing in my own self-pity. So I suppose, for once, these traits have paid off...

Will visit again soon...

Tanith.

Closed Thread