It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• I'm in crisis! Heart ripped out again.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-28-2005, 07:18 AM   #1
    reddoorblack
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

reddoorblack HB User
    I'm in crisis! Heart ripped out again.

I just returned from a business trip Saturday in which the ex also attended. He showed up at my room and wanted to talk to me. He wants to be friends. Said I was one of the best friends he has ever had. Said he will always love me. He had me in tears. Those of you who know me or know my story will remember he has refused to talk to me for 5 months - totally shut me out. During that evening he started kissing me and tried to have sex but I wouldn't let it go that far. He did stay in the room with me though but I didn't let anything happen. He made it seem as if he wanted to talk and work things out and left in the morning saying he would talk to me Monday.

This morning in the parking lot he was there with the girl I had seen about a week ago putting a bag in his truck. He kissed her.

I'm devistated. I know you all are sitting here reading this and shaking your heads and wanting to give me a kick in the a**. He was so sincere that evening in the hotel room. He cried and told me, I guess, what he thought I wanted to hear. My heart is broken - again. I don't know what to do. I can't handle this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2005, 07:40 AM   #2
    lisa24
    Inactive
    (female)

lisa24 HB User
    Re: I'm in crisis! Heart ripped out again.

No reddoor, I don't know about the others, but you're not the one I'd be kicking - it's him.
    Sounds like the lonely man was away on business and looking for some fun - so he thought you'd be foolish enough to fall for his lines. But you weren't. Nothing happened, so commend yourself for that.
    I know these kinds of guys reddoor. they cry and sob and convince you of their sincerity. It's not your fault he's a louse.
    Of course you thought 'maybe he does want to be friends' because you have a soul. How could someone who does have a soul not fall for this. After all, we would never so blatantly outright lie in such a way. It's hard to conceive of others doing so.
    So don't blame yourself here. Just be glad you didn't give into what he wanted and be more glad you caught him with that girl. The sooner you see the truth the better.
    And everytime you catch him in yet another lie, is everytime you get stronger for good.

Look red, I was involved with a liar for years, and everytime he played that game on me, I fell for it over and over. I've been away from him for the past year, and still went thru the same emotions - why would he do this? why would he say this? etc, etc.
    Well I recently heard a story of yet another dishonest, deceitful situation of his, and I must say that one FINALLY did it for good for me. It took me a LONGGG time to get there, but I finally did.
    So I know it hurts, but it's good you saw him with that girl. One day it won't hurt so much, I promise!
    It will just take a little time, if your extra stubborn like me, it may take a while, but that's ok. Because it will happen. Just remember you did nothing wrong, and you are the better person here.

Old 02-28-2005, 07:50 AM   #3
    goody2shuz
    Inactive
    (female)

goody2shuz HB Usergoody2shuz HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by reddoorblack
    During that evening he started kissing me and tried to have sex but I wouldn't let it go that far. He did stay in the room with me though but I didn't let anything happen. He made it seem as if he wanted to talk and work things out and left in the morning saying he would talk to me Monday.

This morning in the parking lot he was there with the girl I had seen about a week ago putting a bag in his truck. He kissed her.
    He's a snake.....a slithering snake, Red. And like a leopard his spots will not change Stay away from this CREEP....he is only making your life miserable and could only do so if you allow hime to. Don't let him....you have come way too far to allow him to pull you down on the ground with him Stay away and don't give it another thought...he's a liar and a man who only wants to get what he needs.....he wanted to satisfy his desires while away.....he's lower than low and only cares about himself and his needs. He's a user and a loser. Stay as far away from him as possible. And good for you for not allowing him to sleep with you.....just shows how much integrity you have, Red, and just how little he has.

As you can see, Goody is appalled at his behavior and the nerve of him to do this to you. I am sorry if I am getting crasy here but I just hate when a guy will do such a thing....and to someone as wonderful as you.

You handled it well, Red. Thank God you listened to your heart....you are stronger than him and will be okay. Thank goodness....Goody

Last edited by goody2shuz; 02-28-2005 at 07:51 AM.

Old 02-28-2005, 07:54 AM   #4
    susieq0726
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

susieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB User

Oh Red,,,,here it goes again,,,,I am so sorry he did this to you yet AGAIN. Shame on him!
    Good for you! I am glad you didn't let anything happen. This guy is as sleezy as they get. He told you exactly what you wanted to hear that night in hopes of getting into your pants. This is a CLASSIC move for sleeze bags like him. I know you are heart broken again, but he's NOT WORTH IT!
    I feel sorry for every women he comes in contact with.
    Sorry if I don't remember this, but didn't he get back together with his wife? Or maybe she was the one that threw him out and now this other new girl is the newest of the "weekly victims".
    No more Mrs nice girl - I would do anything and everything I could that was mean!!!!! This guy has really turned out to be a putz and now he just plain deserves to be tortured.

Old 02-28-2005, 07:57 AM   #5
    goody2shuz
    Inactive
    (female)

As a matter of fact, Red, Heartland put your ex in a perfect part in Nini's thread in a circus....if you really want a good laugh go to it and read it (post #286)....it may just put the smile on your face that you so need at this moment .....Goody

Last edited by goody2shuz; 02-28-2005 at 08:01 AM.

Old 02-28-2005, 07:59 AM   #6
    reddoorblack
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

reddoorblack HB User

You know... I totally broke down and poured my heart out to him when we were talking that night. He actually cried and seemed to care about me/us/the situation. I feel like I am standing on the edge of a cliff. I can't handle this. I was finally starting to come to realization that he never really loved me. That's how I coped. Now, once again, he tells me how much he loved me and will always love me and proceeded to hold me and kiss me, etc. I fell for it. How could I fall for it? I'm not a dumb person and I am pretty strong.

Old 02-28-2005, 08:05 AM   #7
    goody2shuz
    Inactive
    (female)

Quote:
    You know... I totally broke down and poured my heart out to him when we were talking that night. He actually cried and seemed to care about me/us/the situation. I feel like I am standing on the edge of a cliff. I can't handle this. I was finally starting to come to realization that he never really loved me. That's how I coped. Now, once again, he tells me how much he loved me and will always love me and proceeded to hold me and kiss me, etc. I fell for it. How could I fall for it? I'm not a dumb person and I am pretty strong.
    Basically the snake played you, Red. He's masterd how to do so....throw in a few tears and some words she'll love to hear and I'll have my way with her. He's no good and not worth the tears.....be proud of yourself for being abele to tame that snake Imagine how you would be feeling now if you had actually slept with him Be happy for small miracles....Goody

PS....You must read post#286 on NIni's thread

Last edited by goody2shuz; 02-28-2005 at 08:06 AM.

Old 02-28-2005, 08:16 AM   #8
    Kay33

Kay33 HB User

Quote:
    I know you all are sitting here reading this and shaking your heads and wanting to give me a kick in the a**.

He was so sincere that evening in the hotel room. He cried and told me, I guess, what he thought I wanted to hear.

No way do I think you need a kick...your already kicking yourself way too much.

BTW, YOU are the one who is sincere, he is an opportunist. He's a player (and a good one). Don't be hard on yourself for falling for it, again.
    Lisa is right. Even though we know better, there is still a part of us that wants to believe him when he says those wonderful things.

You can't be friends with him. You have feelings for him that will always be deeper than that..and honestly, he doesn't care about being your friend, it's just sounds good, but mainly it's a way to 'get to you' if the opportunity arises (which it did).
    Just remind yourself you are not a toy he can take out and play with whenever he feels like it.
    You'll be okay, this was a setback, but you'll recover much sooner than you realize..you've been through this before with him.
    Hang in there, you have nothing to be embarrassed about-- you are still sincere...and he's still a loser.

Old 02-28-2005, 08:23 AM   #9
    GirlHarley
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GirlHarley HB User

I Agree with Lisa24 posts - What a dirty dog - I know you're hurting thinking your a fool - many of us have fallen for the same lines or situation....

O.K. you know what my problem is; now I'm a good hearted person, I have a soul but there is something about MEN who cry that just bugs me I find it a turn off - NOW hold on, I know it's okay for men to cry - like when a close friend, family member has passed away, new born baby (theirs) is born - but a MEN crying over a relationship - WHEN he broke it off?

So, lets fix this mess - HE created by taking ADVANTAGE of you...YOU see he saw how you moved on without him, how you have been doing well and not falling at his feet - He may have tooked advantage of your heart and head for a short moment - But....when you saw him in the parking lot kissing the other female - Take That as A SIGN - Big Red Flag - It's not YOU...it's HIM
    He's a dirt bag - I would send him an email or card with a DOG on it and ask him if his tears dried up enough to be kissing another girl, he may THINK he fooled you but YOU FOOLED HIM - You found it so interesting how he can pour the faucet of tears, confess his desire for your friendship and what was said in that hotel room "by you" to him was a figment of his imagination and
    a guy crying is a complete turn off to you....

Old 02-28-2005, 08:25 AM   #10
    reddoorblack
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

reddoorblack HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by goody2shuz
    Imagine how you would be feeling now if you had actually slept with him Be happy for small miracles....
    That's all I keep telling myself. THANK GOD!

Old 02-28-2005, 08:31 AM   #11
    reddoorblack
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

reddoorblack HB User

Oh, get this...

I just got an email from him saying "if I'm interested in copies of the photos he took on the trip, I was welcome to them." Isn't that sweet of him!?!?!?

Old 02-28-2005, 08:32 AM   #12
    susieq0726
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

susieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB User

Quote:
    Oh, get this...

I just got an email from him saying "if I'm interested in copies of the photos he took on the trip, I was welcome to them." Isn't that sweet of him!?!?!?

No. Tell him what he can do with his pictures,,,,unless of course you want them so you can show his current "victim" evidence that she was NOT missed during this recent trip,,,,

Old 02-28-2005, 08:33 AM   #13
    GirlHarley
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GirlHarley HB User

Quote:
    Oh, get this...

Any when he was shedding those tears? Send him an email and say
    No Thanks, I already have a dog...ruff ruff

Old 02-28-2005, 08:34 AM   #14
    goody2shuz
    Inactive
    (female)

Quote:
    Oh, get this...

Perfect opportunity for you to emali him back saying, "No thanks....I already have a clear pic of you kissing your GF this morning....you snake slither back to the pit you came from and stay away from me!!!"

That oughta do it....what do you think????.....Goody

Old 02-28-2005, 08:35 AM   #15
    lisa24
    Inactive
    (female)

lisa24 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by GirlHarley
    He's a dirt bag - I would send him an email or card with a DOG on it and ask him if his tears dried up enough to be kissing another girl
    I must say, I LOVE it GirlHarley, just love it!

Might be a good response to that email he just sent you.

Closed Thread