It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Should I be worried? Girlfriend going to cancun for 7 nights

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-08-2005, 04:06 PM   #16
    The Len
    (male)

The Len HB User
    Re: Should I be worried? Girlfriend going to cancun for 7 nights

JetHot - if you're really worried you can always leave her name, a picture of her, and the address where she will be staying with the people on this board and we can always send some guys down there to keep an eye on her for yah

jk

I'm sure she'll be fine and everything will be ok. Busy yourself with your everyday activities and the time will pass in the blink of an eye.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2005, 04:13 PM   #17
    JetHot

JetHot HB User

Well I talked i didnt her from her at all tuesday, she called me yesterday and said she kept trying to call me but kept forgetting to type in the area code so she kept getting a busy signal. Now i know she can forget little things sometimes but forgetting to type in the area code? Thats the reason for not hearing from her? I asked her if any guys been hitting on her and she said "Oh yeah, a bunch as usual" so that made me pretty sick to my stomach. I asked her to call me today and she said she would try. I was like "Cant you make 5mins out of your day to call me?" she said "I can but its getting expensive for phone cards"

I emailed her told her ive been worrying about guys hitting on her and I dont like talking to her every other day for only 5mins. She emailed me back saying

"hey pumpkin maybe I have a solution, the hotel number is 1-866***** rm number 205. The 500 min card number is *********. the number on the card to call is 1-800-***** *. The 120 min card number is **********. Maybe this will work I sure hope so. The beat time to call is like 6:00 at night. I love you so much and I wish you would not worry so much about other guys hitting on me, because none of them compare to my sweetheart. I love you so much , and im not gonna hurt you sweetie. but im almost outta time so call me at like 6 tonight ok. love you pumpkin"

Well I tried calling her just now and all those phone cards I bought for her wont call out of Mexico, and wont even call in Mexico. So i wont hear from her today...

Us guys know how it is to be a single guy out of town and meeting a girl with a boyfriend, we do all the convincing we can then if all else fails, we just get a hug and be on our way. Should I be mad if she hugs and flirts with guys down there? She'll probably think im stupid for getting mad over a hug. But shes my girl and I dont want guys I dont know on her.

Anyways, going to go shoot some pool with the guys. Thanks again people

Old 03-10-2005, 04:27 PM   #18
    GirlHarley
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GirlHarley HB User

JetHot, your girlfriend could be telling you the truth with the phone numbers and "maybe" they really don't work outside of Mexico or where ever.
    You have trust issues and I'm sure they're valid ones since you said in your first post you don't trust her or she's lied to you in the past.

SO while your girlfriend is off having a Great Time, you have been home stressing about what she is doing and with who she is doing it with.

You never answered why didn't you go with her and her family on vacation?

Have you even thought about all this stressing you out trip about where your relationship is? What do you want? Yeah, you love her but you don't trust her - that is what you need to be working on...Instead your mad cause she is off having a great time without you, missing calls, waiting for "something" to happen that you really don't know and may never know...

If you really want her, then have her come to YOU when she's done having a good time and see how you feel. If your still panic stricken over her trip you need to really look at what the relationship is doing to YOU.

Old 03-11-2005, 02:27 PM   #19
    JetHot

JetHot HB User

I didnt go because at first they were planning on going to hawaii, that being like $2k/person I obviously couldnt afford it but she didnt ask me if I wanted to go. Then one day they changed their minds to cancun said it was $1k a person for 7 nights all inclusive. She asked me if I wanted to go and I was like hell yeah. I told her to ask her parents as soon as possible, about 2 days later she asked them and they were like "well yeah he could have, but we already booked everything" and you cant add anyone without having cancellation fees or something, so then she tried getting me a room by myself in their hotel, but everything was booked.

Anyways, i'll give you guys an update on monday or tuesday

Old 03-11-2005, 02:45 PM   #20
    wildcat66
    Veteran
    (male)

wildcat66 HB User

DUDE ! WAKE UP ALREADY! YES you should be mad if she is hugging and flirting with guys! If she was just your friend the the answer would be no, but there is supposed to be a relationship here right? Well if there is she and she can not go out without hugging and hanging on guys that she doesnt even know then there is a problem!!!As I said before it sounds (from what you posted in the past) that there is a problem with her telling lies, that is the 1st problem in this picture! 2ND it sounds as if she enjoys hanging on strangers ! You need to find someone that you can trust or suffer the results here. Just from what YOU have told us sounds like this chick is trouble!Trust me I once was with someone that sounds like her to a T and it was one hit after another!

Last edited by wildcat66; 03-11-2005 at 02:47 PM.

Closed Thread