It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• anyone have a backstabbing sister?ADVICE?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-11-2005, 01:18 PM   #1
    coocoo
    (female)

coocoo HB User
    Unhappy anyone have a backstabbing sister?ADVICE?

hey guys, I have two sisters i'm 25, my full sis is 27, my half sis is 32. the problem is my half sis I think she is tring to ruin our lives. She calls me about "27" and talks bad, she calls "27" and tells her everything I said and lies to make it sound like I was talking bad too, then talks bad about me to "27", I was wondering if you guys think it could be her life is so bad she has to live ours or is she just mean?
    What advice do you have for this? I thought of just saying I don't know to every question about me or "27", just shut her out til she stops or realizes that its wrong , What do you think?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2005, 01:26 PM   #2
    here4support
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

here4support HB User
    Lightbulb Re: anyone have a backstabbing sister?ADVICE?

To me it sounds like she is very immature If I were you, I would ask your "27" sister and your half sister to get together for dinner one night. I would try having a heart to heart talk with them. Does your "27" sister know how your half sister is acting?

Old 03-12-2005, 04:56 PM   #3
    coocoo
    (female)

coocoo HB User
    Re: anyone have a backstabbing sister?ADVICE?

yes, "27" and I are close and talk alot, we have all always been close, but lately its impossible to talk to "32" without some kind of backstabbing, so it makes us not able to talk to her, "32" even tries to get our mom involed, but mom is no fool either, she tells us everything "32" says cause she knows it isn't true, or she's not scared to ask if it is."32" has been going through alot and has been dependant on drugs in the past but thats no excuse to be so mean.

Old 03-13-2005, 08:39 AM   #4
    Noliving
    (male)

Noliving HB User

Take her diary and sell it on ebay. That's what someone is doing right now and its going right now for 32 bucks.

Old 03-14-2005, 03:59 PM   #5
    coocoo
    (female)

coocoo HB User

good advice lol, but she doesn't have one and I try to avoid going to her house, but thanks for the laugh.

Closed Thread