It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Should I just leave him alone?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-26-2005, 12:09 AM   #76
    Divation
    Veteran
    (female)

Divation HB User
    Re: Should I just leave him alone?

Hey-Sorry I caught this thread pretty late in the posts but I have to ask...Are you attending a Community College by any chance?

Because what I've noticed, since being in a community college for about 3 years now, is that the older men who have gone back to persue whatever it is they want to persue, are incredibly flirty and talkative with anything that has boobs. I'm so serious. I don't know if it's because their wife's not around or what, but they generally are more flirtacious then even the single men.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I can't believe he ended his e-mails with "Kisses.." What a sleazeball. You don't do that. Men who are totally inlove with their wives, or girlfriends for that matter, don't even let themselves talk to an attractive women for that long because they know that something could come out of it if they let it. And this is coming from male friend of mine.

And you should've wrote "Would your wife be okay with that?!?" lol...Because I'm guessing...Not so much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2005, 10:27 AM   #77
    CrimsonClover

CrimsonClover HB User
    Re: Should I just leave him alone?

Hi and thanks for your comments! I agree with you. And itís so funny you should mention that college thing, Ďcause I was just thinking about it recently : how great it must be for an older guy to be surrounded by all these younger women there. Especially when the guy works in a 99.9 % male-dominated company like Married Man.

But, to his credit (gotta give him something!), heís not like that. He says heís shy and itís true, Iíve had enough time to observe him. If I hadnít started talking to him, he wouldnít have done anything. Almost makes me sorry I did Ė but then no, because otherwise Iíd still be wondering "what if".

And : nope, Sophia, havenít met anyone since. Not likely to happen, either Ė Iím still too upset. Like I said, Iíll open a new thread, since this one is no longer really relevant. - CC

Closed Thread