It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Sister-in-law, slaps my brother in Face.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-08-2005, 10:43 PM   #16
    SophiaM
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

SophiaM HB User
    Re: Sister-in-law, slaps my brother in Face.

Oh gosh, I am laughing really hard too Hoop, what would we ever do without you?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2005, 06:48 AM   #17
    GirlHarley
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GirlHarley HB User

OMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,H O O P........ my man, you had me in stiches laughing.

My boyfriend was interested in knowing why I was laughing so hard and I told him about my posting and the responses from my fellow cyber friends.

It is GOOD to know that I'm not the Insane one here thinking what sister-in-law did was appropriate due to my animosity towards her.

How I will deal with or speak with my brother will need to be handled delicately because I'm afraid he will think I'm "just" picking on his wife and I would never want to lose his friendship as well as being his sister.

On the other hand, if I had the opportunity to confront sister-in-law in person nothing would give me more pleasure but we live 400 miles apart.
    (lucky her) So, I may have to wait, give it a rest and when I call to say hello to my nieces .... maybe I will bring it up with her on the telephone.

Thanks for the replys and how to approach this matter.... You gave me some good advice.

for now..it's still, "bugging" me....and to Look at her picture on my digital camera with a beautiful smile/pose right after she did that....I should just delete the picture....

Old 04-11-2005, 01:38 PM   #18
    Dealing in Pa.
    Inactive
    (male)

Dealing in Pa. HB User

Girl Harley, The Next Time You See Your Sister-in-law Take Her Aside And Explain To Her That He May Be Her Husband, But He's Also Your Brother And Nobody Touches Him That Way When You're Around!!! Then When You Get A Chance, Sit Down With Your Brother And Tell Him To Grow A Set!!! Nobody Should Hit Anybody Under Normal Circumstances Unless To Defend Themselves!!!!

Old 04-12-2005, 06:44 AM   #19
    GirlHarley
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GirlHarley HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dealing in Pa.
    Girl Harley, The Next Time You See Your Sister-in-law Take Her Aside And Explain To Her That He May Be Her Husband, But He's Also Your Brother And Nobody Touches Him That Way When You're Around!!! Then When You Get A Chance, Sit Down With Your Brother And Tell Him To Grow A Set!!! Nobody Should Hit Anybody Under Normal Circumstances Unless To Defend Themselves!!!!
    Thanks Dealing in PA very good advise....

Closed Thread