It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• My ex GF is hooking up with one of my friends!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-12-2005, 09:52 PM   #1
    James925

James925 HB User
    Angry My ex GF is hooking up with one of my friends!!!

A couple months ago, one of my friends told me that my ex was hooking up with another one of my friends. I wasn't sure if i could believe it or not. I confronted my ex about it and she completely denied it (of course). She does live with me and we do sleep in the same bed sometimes, but hearing about her and my friend... it bothers me to the point where i feel very sick. My hands and arms are shaking from the stress. My Suspicions grew and today, i just had to check her text messages on her phone. I feel very bad by doing it, and i would never have done that but i just knew something wasn't right. One of the messages sent from her to my friend, "I thought you said we weren't going to kiss anymore." The thing is, my ex was my best friend and a relationship between us formed from that. She would have never known any of my friends if i hadn't introduced her to them. But since i moved like an hour away for school, she had become better friends with my friends than i am with my own friends. So most of that group of friends knows this is going on between them but none of them bothered to let me know about it.

I guess that explains why my friends exclude me from hanging out with them, because my ex and this guy (who I thought was my friend) that she’s hooking up with are all there. I don’t only feel hurt my by best friend, but I feel hurt that all my friends kept this from me.

Since I knew her email password, I decided to check the emails between them, and sure enough—it was confirmed that something between them was going on!

I don’t know what to do… I want to confront her about this whole thing but I don’t have the evidence to support it. Yes I have the emails, but if she knew I read her emails—she’d flip and I would probably never see her again.

What should I do??? Tell her I read her emails even though I have no business going through them. We aren’t going out anymore so do I really have reasons for confronting her since she’s not my GF anymore? I just wish this didn’t happen with one of my friends.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2005, 11:26 PM   #2
    staceymp
    Inactive
    (female)

staceymp HB User
    Re: My ex GF is hooking up with one of my friends!!!

well if youre not together then she didnt cheat on you so i would let it go. youre just jealous which is ok, i would be too. yeah that might seem weird if your ex hooked up w your best fr., but just rememeber you and her are not together. i think its a big mistake that you still live w this girl , let alone sleep in the same bed. ...thats just gonna cause more hurt for you and jealousy. as far as the email tell her you heard from a reliable source.....(cuz it is!) she will probly not trust you if you tell her you went into her things cuz youre right you had no business seeing she isnt your gf. i would suggest that you or she move out. good luck

Old 06-12-2005, 11:46 PM   #3
    P00hbear
    (female)

P00hbear HB User
    Re: My ex GF is hooking up with one of my friends!!!

I agree with Stacey and would also suggest you live apart, at this point it does not seem healthy given the situation, friend or no friend. Nothing will change the fact that this is very hurtful, especially considering that she would not have known these friends were it not for you.

Your friends and she should have let you know something was going on rather than just not including you so you could make the choice as to whether or not you could handle it and hang out with them still, or they should make plans to get together with you individually so at least you are not deprived of the friendships. I think you could still be friends with her and your friends but it seems warranted to have a little seperation at this point in time.

I am really sorry you are going through this, I know it is painful. There is really nothing to confront her with since she did not cheat, probably just hid the truth from you to try not to hurt you further and cause an awkward situation (which does not mean this was right of her). It seems you already regret going through her emails since you know that was not right, telling her you did that won't change anything that is going on and will only cause her to withdraw further.

Closed Thread