It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• letter to a borderline boyfriend

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-25-2005, 06:40 PM   #61
    Nakita
    (female)

Nakita HB User
    Re: letter to a borderline boyfriend

Lori,

I think, and I may be wrong, that your husband is NOT replying to your letter or IMing you or making any contact because he KNOWS it's hurting you. I asked Larry how he would have felt, when we were separated, (because of a bpd episode), if I had not responded to his emails or IM's. He said he would have taken that as a sign that the relationship was really over. Instead, he knew that we were getting back together, because I answered him.

I hate it that you are hurting. You said he has the final papers, did you mean for divorce or legal separation? Can you send them again to see what happens? if he will respond that that?

I'll catch you and Rose up on my weekend in a different thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2005, 06:43 PM   #62
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

Hi Guys!
    Lori, I'm glad you stayed busy. I'm sorry he hasn't replied. It seems like it's turning into a battle of wills. Oh well, stay strong. I met Tim for dinner yesterday at a mexican restarant. It was good food, and he was on his best behavior of course....
    he seemed truly interested in the book, and I pointed out a few things, like the 8 signs (they say if you have 5 you have BPD), and I pointed out a case study that sounded like him. A guy showers his girlfriend with gifts and love and expects total obedience in return....LOL I told him, just look at these 2 things, and then read it, start at the beginning. I hope he does. He wanted to come over last night after dinner, but I said no. He called last night, this afternoon and wants me to meet him on-line at 9:00 tonite, so I thought I'd check in here first. I'm sticking to my boundries.
    Talk to you guys soon!

Old 09-25-2005, 06:56 PM   #63
    Nakita
    (female)

Nakita HB User

We're all on line at the same time!!! Rose you keep on sticking,, YOU GO GIRL!!! I hope he does read the case study, and recognize himself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-25-2005, 07:02 PM   #64
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

yeah that's a first huh?
    I have to sign in to IM and chat with him, but I;ll try to check back here in a little bit!

Old 09-27-2005, 12:26 PM   #65
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

well we met for dinner Sat, and now he wants to see me again. I gave him the book, I hate you, don't leave me. He says he will read it and make another appt with the counselor. Now today he tells me, he hasn't made his appt yet, and isn't going to unless I agree to see him (back to that again). I said, I saw you Saturday and you told me you would make an appt. Now he wants a committment from me on when I will see him again. He wants to know if I will see him this weekend. I hesitated, he got mad and said, see that's what I mean, I ask to see you and you don't want to see me. I said, you're trying to use it as a bargaining chip again. I told him I would see him, but not like it was, every day. I need some time to myself, for me. Again, he says how long? I don't freakin know!! Maybe I'm just prolonging the inevitable because I'm afraid to just break it off. We ended up arguing, I told him to stop giving me ultimatums, etc. He says he will call me tonite and talk about it. I don't want to miss my show tonite, and if he calls when it's on, I'm just not picking up. The guy is relentless, and just won't go away, and won't do the right thing about counselling. He'll only go if I see him and support him.. What the hell does he think I've been doing? I need to support myself.

Closed Thread