It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• How do I start and build relationships with women?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-20-2005, 11:04 PM   #31
    mada_3083
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

mada_3083 HB User
    Re: How do I start and build relationships with women?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dedication_pos
    thanks for the suggestions, so if I understand correctly, you are saying that it takes more than just simple talk about how your day went to build the relationship? Like being more intimate in convos, such as asking more specific and out-of-context questions? It sounds like a good idea given the opportunity and time. I'll have to find topics that I've been thinking about lately.

Now how does this work with women that I do not know at all? Or does it at all?
    yes it definately takes more intimate conversations to build the relationship. Please PLEASE discard the this notion of the right CONTEXT. as i said above, there is no definition of CONTEXT. YOU SET THE CONTEXT. By walking up to a girl and asking her opinion on something, the context is no longer a lonely girl in the schoolyard, it's changed to a guy asking a girl for an opinion on an issue he's thinking about. just because a girl is sitting in the school grounds doesn't mean her mind isn't elsewhere. i'm sure all of us think about things that aren't directly related to our surroundings.

but if you prefer to use this notion of CONTEXT, then yes, asking OPEN ENDED "out-of-context" questions that have little or nothing to do with how her day's been is the way to proceed. BIGGEST tip i can give is that if the question can be answered with less than 5 words, don't ask it . that leads to silences, and you have to ask another question... which makes it feel like a game of 20 questions. basically, one or two questions should be enough to start a conversation, then it'll flow from there, by responding to what she says. you can't plan for that, so listen to her, take in what she says, and then proceed.

time and opportunity are excuses. you make the time, the place and the opportunities. it works perfectly with girls you don't know. as i said OPEN the conversation with the question, no hi's, no how are you's, no what's your name, no are you busy.

just get in there, say excuse me but i need a girls opinion on blah blah blah.... and you've done everything. you've found a way and reason to approach the girl, without looking like your just after a date with the pretty blonde that caught your eye, you've created the opportunity to speak, you've created a time for the conversation, and you've created A conversation which gives you an element of control,

also you've avoided triggering her defenses that spring up when random guys ask her how she's been.

and considering your talking about young women, it may be the first time they've actually been approached like that. and it's refreshing

if you've only got a short span of time to work with it's perfect. because you don't have the pressure of talking for 5 hours (believe me, when you find a girl that this is possible with, your close to finding the ONE for you.) and it's perfect for catching her attention. you give her a little taste of you, then leave her wondering till next time. the suspense helps build up interest.

try it today NO EXCUSES . i almost promise you'll get more than 5 words out of the girl. you may not meet your soulmate, but at least your one person closer to finding them

unlike great sex, you don't need to know the person's name to have a good conversation. although find that out before the conversation ends.

Last edited by mada_3083; 10-20-2005 at 11:06 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread