It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Caught my boyfriend in bed with my mum!!!!!!!!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-06-2006, 07:47 AM   #16
    tnmomofive
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tnmomofive HB User
    Re: Caught my boyfriend in bed with my mum!!!!!!!!

Yay! good for you! I know it must hurt bad but once you are over this LOSER you will realize the great thing you did for yourself by removing him from your life.I agree with the last poster maybe the awful thing your mother did was kind of a blessing in disguise because the b/f's true colors have been exposed once he found out you were serious he spurts that nasty comment out about you being more adventurous he knew he lost and wanted to hurt you more.Ohwell HIS loss you deserve so much better ..wishing you the best

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2006, 09:51 PM   #17
    Fabat40
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Fabat40 HB User

My God, your mother doesn't deserve you.

Why do some parents find more & more ways to screw up their children as if this world doesn't have enough tormented people.

HelloX, leave both of them and for your sake, stop talking to both of them because they will keep screwing your mind up with taunts of their selfish, evil, squalid, repulsive behaviour.

Nobody deserves what you'd gone through. And be kind to yourself. It is not your fault.

Old 04-06-2006, 09:58 PM   #18
    SophiaM
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

SophiaM HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fabat40
    My God, your mother doesn't deserve you.

Why do some parents find more & more ways to screw up their children as if this world doesn't have enough tormented people..
    That's just something I will NEVER be able to comprehend; hard as I try. HOW in a million years can a mother hurt her own flesh and blood like this??? I don't have the best relationship with my mother, and she used to beat me severely all the time and abused me verbally until my 20s, but she would never do something like that. Still, I don't understand why some mothers have such hatered for their own flesh and blood, especially daughters, it seems. It's her own problem, clearly, and she truly doesn't deserve such a wonderful, sweet daughter like you, Tinkerbell.

Old 04-07-2006, 04:41 PM   #19
    GirlHarley
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GirlHarley HB User

How terrible indeed. Some woman can have children but just don't know how to be loving and caring mothers, they are too self absorbed with themselves to see the damage they cause to their children.

I'm truly sorry to hear your mom could do such a thing to you, it's also unforgiveable what your bofriend did. Somehow you will come to cope with what these two have done to you and themselves, I hope you can move on from them, the hurt and pain and find some future happeniness with out either of them......

What comes around goes around and I hope you will feel some joy when it does happen to them...............Just don't be their in there lives when it happens - Hopefully you will find some peace and a better life for yourself.

Closed Thread