It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Am I stupid for wanting to stay with him after what he did???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-10-2006, 04:45 AM   #31
    GypsyArcher
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GypsyArcher HB User
    Re: Am I stupid for wanting to stay with him after what he did???

Quote:
    I lied to myself long enough about that. I have NEVER heard of a man, as bad or good as he could be, that did not cheat. There is no exception, if you think there is, it's just that you don't know what every man is up to.
    Oh hon, that is really sad. You must not have had ANY good male figures in your life at all, which is unfortunate. But if you expect all men to be scumbags, then that is what you will find. We usually get out of life what we expect to get.

Quote:
    As we speak, there's 15 years old out there being intimate with a 30 year old and to both of them, there's nothing wrong with it and that's what making them happy right now.
    I'm 23, and the thought of sleeping with a 14, 15, or 16 year old boy is not even imaginable. I'd feel really creepy. What can a teenager do for you?? I realize they are physically appealing. But the thing is that they are not independent, fully-developed (mentally), and tend to be impulsive and bratty. If you are a grown, with a job, a house/apartment, responsibilities and such, what would you want with someone who is still dependent on their parents, still lives at home, has a curfew, doesn't have a job or career (outside of maybe a part-time job after school). What does an adult have in common with a teenager? Unless they are simply using them for sex and nothing else, which is really, really sad and upsetting. It would seem like a man chasing after a young teenager doesn't have enough confidence to go after women. So instead he targets naive, trusting, dependent young girls. I do think it is sick.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread