It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• He bought a prostitute few months ago and now i am dating him.HELP !

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-03-2007, 12:58 PM   #1
    angellocsin84
    (female)

angellocsin84 HB User
    Question He bought a prostitute few months ago and now i am dating him.HELP !

Can i ask some advise to all of you. I am dating this guy for the 5th time and we havent had sex yet. It just goes to touchin and french kissing. Now, i learned that he & his group of friends went on a trip somewhere and while being on that country they had a lot of fun including goin to a certain "hostess club" and buying some prostitutes. So to be short, he bought a hooker,had sex and the girl was with him for 3 days and his friends did the same thing too.
    I asked why he bought a hooker and he said " I would be teased if i wont get one because all of my friends got one". He said he used a condom so he is safe. and he also said that he doesnt have a girlfriend at that time as well.

Now we are dating and we had 5 dates already but he doesnt invite me to have sex with him yet. He said he wants to take it one step at a time.And he said he really like me a lot.

I want to ask,if you are in my situation, would you feel uncomfortable with what he did. Do i really need to be scared that he had sex with a prostitute? What kind of guy is he ?Please help ! I need some answers as we are goin to date soon and i dont know if hes goin to ask me to finally come to his house and do it. I want to be intimate with him though i am quite scared.Definitely ask him to use a condom though if he's goin to invite me to have sex.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2007, 01:28 PM   #2
    happymom28
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

happymom28 HB User
    Re: He bought a prostitute few months ago and now i am dating him.HELP !

The first positive in this whole story is that he is being honest about his sexual history with you. That is a great thing. He said he used a condom, which is all well good, but condoms don't always protect against anything. If I were you I would ask him to get tested for all the STDs and tell him you are doing the same thing as well. It never hurts to know this information and it will help to put your mind at ease.

Just because he hired a prostitute doesn't make him a bad guy. He was single at the time and he was with his friends. What's done is done. He used her for what she was for, sex. You will feel a lot better knowing his STD status.

He said he really likes you and wants to take it one step at a time. Consider that a compliment. So many guys are quick to jump into bed without forming any other sort of relationship. Go with the flow and let things happen as they may. And yes, if I were you I would insist on a condom. But honestly, he doesn't sound like a bad guy, just a typical guy. Don't let something he did one weekend before you met him come between you. Everyone has a past. At least he told you about his.

Closed Thread