It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• What Does This Mean.. I Ignore Her Then She Emails Me Again!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-14-2007, 02:49 PM   #16
    eric24
    Inactive
    (male)

eric24 HB User
    Re: What Does This Mean.. I Ignore Her Then She Emails Me Again!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dma11663 View Post
    Eric,

I think it is better that you are far away, it is easier for you to deal with what you are feeling either way. I know this for a fact.

Eric....I am dealing with a neighbor issue still. I see him a lot and it is harder and harder when you have what you believe are feelings for someone that doesn't want to be with you. I also have an ex fiancee who appraently loves me and we are speaking but we're not back together. I don't see him, he lives not near me (not far either, like 30 min drive) but we don't see ech other. I am not sure what I feel for him but my choice if I follow my head for a secure future...would be him. He would see me through to the end. However, I dated someone for 2 months who I had the best time with...easy conversation and a lot of attraction. I don't know why.....I feel something for him. We hit a bump in the road...not really a big argument.....he took off....he is my neighbor. I tried after 1month to talk with him....and smooth things over.....we are friendly but he obviously doesn't want me or he would be up my butt. How come I can't forget him? I don't know Eric.....you are far from her..that is best. Out of sight...out of mind. It is best for the one that cared. Sometimes people need space...sometimes they lie to us....and tell us lies to get out of a relationship w/o an argument. You had no contact with your ex for about 1 month and she called? I told you she would.

Search your heart and soul. If you feel you are better w/o her...then so be it. Be honest with her though...don't string her along. That's niot right.

This neighbor of mine up until last Saturday is telling me he doesn't know about us...not sure, etc. That gives me a glimmer of hope where there probably isn't any and he may not honestly be telling me the truth not to hurt me...he knows how senstive I am. I see him and he is all smiling going about his business...like I am nothing and meant nothing. I am sick over it.....

Do you best no matter what you choose to do.

Are you dating yet? How long has it been?

hey thanks, ya i dont really know, but if we were to get back together we would have that problem of her living down in west virginia, and me here in massachusetts, and its like starting all over, again, she tried here got a good job, and i tried down there was working on a job but it was taking forever, there is no Future, in west virginia, like here in mass, and its tough on her to move out,, thats another reason why i dont believe it would work out, you know what i mean, soo its just i dont see it happening again, and its sad to say.. and im going on a date 2moro night, just to get out nothin serious, So.. but i do talk alot about Natasha, but i dont have any feelings or emotions or happiness or madness just like she is another normal person but i talk about her alot. soooo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2007, 07:08 AM   #17
    dma11663
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

dma11663 HB User

They say that when you don't feel anything either which way...you are over. If you say you hate or love someone.....there is still passion. Who knows Eric. If you talk about her a lot that may mean there is a level of caring that you still have. You have to do some real soul searching. Only you know what you feel...you can't help the way you feel.

Old 12-17-2007, 08:53 AM   #18
    amy2705
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

amy2705 HB User

Hey Eric, How did your date go?

Old 12-17-2007, 10:12 AM   #19
    dma11663
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

dma11663 HB User

what date? I didn't know he had a date? Hmmmmm

Old 12-17-2007, 01:48 PM   #20
    amy2705
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

amy2705 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eric24 View Post
    hey thanks, ya i dont really know, but if we were to get back together we would have that problem of her living down in west virginia, and me here in massachusetts, and its like starting all over, again, she tried here got a good job, and i tried down there was working on a job but it was taking forever, there is no Future, in west virginia, like here in mass, and its tough on her to move out,, thats another reason why i dont believe it would work out, you know what i mean, soo its just i dont see it happening again, and its sad to say.. and im going on a date 2moro night, just to get out nothin serious, So.. but i do talk alot about Natasha, but i dont have any feelings or emotions or happiness or madness just like she is another normal person but i talk about her alot. soooo
    This date, from the last post.

Old 12-17-2007, 02:02 PM   #21
    dma11663
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

dma11663 HB User

oh, ok. Eric...how was your date?

Old 12-17-2007, 03:04 PM   #22
    eric24
    Inactive
    (male)

eric24 HB User

Quote:
    They say that when you don't feel anything either which way...you are over. If you say you hate or love someone.....there is still passion. Who knows Eric. If you talk about her a lot that may mean there is a level of caring that you still have. You have to do some real soul searching. Only you know what you feel...you can't help the way you feel.
    of course will always always care for her, i emailed her and she emaild me back i will post it in a few posts!

Old 12-17-2007, 03:06 PM   #23
    eric24
    Inactive
    (male)

eric24 HB User

Quote:
    oh, ok. Eric...how was your date?
    it was great date i will explain in a bit.. thanks! best time over! blind date!

Old 12-17-2007, 03:07 PM   #24
    eric24
    Inactive
    (male)

eric24 HB User

So, now that i have permission to talk to you, what exactly do you want out of me, a friendship, trying work on a relationship, work on communication, cut it off, what do you want be honest, i already have a decision that i think you might be shocked so you can be very honest thank you eric!

She fired back with this!!!!!

Eric,

Thank you for replying back. I know that it probably wasn't the easiest thing for you to do. What I'm asking for is a friendship, but I guess working on communication between us would have to come first before that. I would love to just be able to talk to you just to see how you're doing every once in a while. You were a part of my life for 6 years and I have realized that I can't just cut you out of it without trying to at least salvage a friendship. I've lost a lot of friends up to this point in my life already, and I don't want you to be another one. I've also been going through a lot lately with my Papaw, and seeing him get weaker each day has made me realize how precious life is and how I need to cherish everyone in my life more. This in turn got me thinking about you and how mean I was to you and I really don't want to go through life leaving things that way between us.
    You may not want to have anything to do with me.... you said you already have a decision in my mind, and that could be your decision. Whatever you're decision is I will respect it.
    Thank you again for replying back.

Natasha

Old 12-17-2007, 04:46 PM   #25
    eric24
    Inactive
    (male)

eric24 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amy2705 View Post
    Hey Eric, How did your date go?
    My date was sooo great, it was a blind date, and we met up at texas roadhouse and we had soo much fun we stayed there for 5 freaken hours haha! we had the bartender she was a chick loving us, really great time, had a few beers and alot of laughs, she is 28, She lives like 1 hour away!

Old 12-17-2007, 06:05 PM   #26
    amy2705
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

amy2705 HB User

Wow, Eric, that's GREAT! Must be nice to just go out and have some fun without all the drama! Sounds like you two really hit it off!

As for Natasha and her response ... well, what can I say? It's more of the same, don't you think. I see she hasn't abandoned her well honed sense of "me me me." Here's what she said - I am asking for friendship, I would like to talk to you occasionally and see how you're doing, I feel bad I've lost friends, I am going through a lot, I don't want to leave things like this. Well, those are all really fine reasons for HER ... but what about you??? It's funny how she never once says anything about YOU or indicates that she's spent more than 10 seconds thinking about YOU in this. Like her last message, it's all about her - how she feels, what she wants. She mentions that she was mean to you but then all she has to say about it is that she doesn't want to leave things like that. It seems to me that she doesn't want to leave things as she was mean and therefor you don't talk to her anymore. Instead she wants it to be she was mean, then she told you what she wants and now you're "friends." She doesn't say she regrets it and wants to make it up to you and she was wrong and she wants to make it right. No no, she just doesn't want to lose another friend due to her bad behavior. She doesn't say anything about changing her bad behavior, she just doesn't want the usual outcome. She doesn't say she's realized her errors and is going to change - no, no ... she just wants to act the same but for you to play along and provide her with an outcome that makes her feel better. But what exactly is she going to do to make it up to you and DESERVE your friendship? I dunno - she doesn't say. All she says is how SHE feels and what SHE wants.

I'd spend my time and energy seeing where things go with this new person and just forget all the drama and self-centeredness with Natasha. Maybe one day she'll realize that it's not all about her. Maybe then she'll deserve your friendship, your time and your energy. But until then, I'd focus on other people! You gave Natasha what she wanted (to break up and for you to leave her alone). Too bad if now she wants something else. The world doesn't revolve around what she wants and, frankly, when she broke up with you she lost any right to expect you to care what she wants. What she wants isn't your problem anymore.

Last edited by amy2705; 12-17-2007 at 06:06 PM.

Old 12-17-2007, 06:34 PM   #27
    eric24
    Inactive
    (male)

eric24 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amy2705 View Post
    Wow, Eric, that's GREAT! Must be nice to just go out and have some fun without all the drama! Sounds like you two really hit it off!

As for Natasha and her response ... well, what can I say? It's more of the same, don't you think. I see she hasn't abandoned her well honed sense of "me me me." Here's what she said - I am asking for friendship, I would like to talk to you occasionally and see how you're doing, I feel bad I've lost friends, I am going through a lot, I don't want to leave things like this. Well, those are all really fine reasons for HER ... but what about you??? It's funny how she never once says anything about YOU or indicates that she's spent more than 10 seconds thinking about YOU in this. Like her last message, it's all about her - how she feels, what she wants. She mentions that she was mean to you but then all she has to say about it is that she doesn't want to leave things like that. It seems to me that she doesn't want to leave things as she was mean and therefor you don't talk to her anymore. Instead she wants it to be she was mean, then she told you what she wants and now you're "friends." She doesn't say she regrets it and wants to make it up to you and she was wrong and she wants to make it right. No no, she just doesn't want to lose another friend due to her bad behavior. She doesn't say anything about changing her bad behavior, she just doesn't want the usual outcome. She doesn't say she's realized her errors and is going to change - no, no ... she just wants to act the same but for you to play along and provide her with an outcome that makes her feel better. But what exactly is she going to do to make it up to you and DESERVE your friendship? I dunno - she doesn't say. All she says is how SHE feels and what SHE wants.

I'd spend my time and energy seeing where things go with this new person and just forget all the drama and self-centeredness with Natasha. Maybe one day she'll realize that it's not all about her. Maybe then she'll deserve your friendship, your time and your energy. But until then, I'd focus on other people! You gave Natasha what she wanted (to break up and for you to leave her alone). Too bad if now she wants something else. The world doesn't revolve around what she wants and, frankly, when she broke up with you she lost any right to expect you to care what she wants. What she wants isn't your problem anymore.

Hey, wow thanks soo much, ya i truly dont have anything to say to Natasha, there for im not going to bother her, and leave it at that, you know, she can live with that regret it doesnt bother me one bit,! and im moving forward......... The date was soo fun, we had a blast texas roadhouse for 5 hours, had some beers, she is 28 she has 2 kids, so its tough, i know it sounds bad, but we'll see, i never expected to hit it off soo well, and i dont think she did either, so we had fun, like i said made the bar tender laugh a few times, one of the better times i have had! in a few years!

Old 12-18-2007, 01:46 PM   #28
    dma11663
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

dma11663 HB User

just take is slowly eric....rebound relationships are not good. take is slowly...very slowly. You don't want to hurt her and you don't want to hurt yourself again either. take this new woman's situation into consideration too....what is her deal?

Old 12-18-2007, 08:29 PM   #29
    eric24
    Inactive
    (male)

eric24 HB User

Quote:
    just take is slowly eric....rebound relationships are not good. take is slowly...very slowly. You don't want to hurt her and you don't want to hurt yourself again either. take this new woman's situation into consideration too....what is her deal?
    Oh ya i learned to take it very slow, so thats what im doing, im not looking to date anybody! So well seee!

Old 12-19-2007, 07:08 AM   #30
    dma11663
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

dma11663 HB User

yes, take is slowly.....don't get hurt and you certainly don't want to hurt an innocent person.

What is this new girl's situtaion Eric?

Closed Thread