It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• What Does This Mean.. I Ignore Her Then She Emails Me Again!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-19-2007, 07:30 AM   #31
    KeltoKel
    Inactive
    (female)

KeltoKel HB User
    Re: What Does This Mean.. I Ignore Her Then She Emails Me Again!

HI Eric. I don't know the drama behind your ex but I can say this happened to me a few times with a few of my ex-boyfriends. Reality or loneliness will kick in and now they feel so bad for the past. I do feel that she is sincere in her apology, but I also feel she is playing mind games with you. Tell her you accept her apology and hopes she feels better, but that a friendship is not possible in order for YOU to move on.

I am glad to hear you had a great date. You seem like a nice guy who deserves the wonderful woman. Best of luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2007, 08:28 AM   #32
    eric24
    Inactive
    (male)

eric24 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KeltoKel View Post
    HI Eric. I don't know the drama behind your ex but I can say this happened to me a few times with a few of my ex-boyfriends. Reality or loneliness will kick in and now they feel so bad for the past. I do feel that she is sincere in her apology, but I also feel she is playing mind games with you. Tell her you accept her apology and hopes she feels better, but that a friendship is not possible in order for YOU to move on.

I am glad to hear you had a great date. You seem like a nice guy who deserves the wonderful woman. Best of luck.
    Hey, thanks, yes i believe it is very sincere, but she lives in west virginia, and im here in mass, so its not too bad, i will never see her again, she did go stop by my cousins house down in west virginia for the first time in 5 months, she was embarressed about the way she handle the situation, and i have alot of family down there. but anyway haha. I know she is probably playing a little mind games, but i have no desire to email her, or even talk to her, or even see her, i do think about her alot from the stand point of caring, but thats it nothin more nothin less, she did give me 6 years and i respect that. When i think about her its not like oh man, feel sad or terrible or happy, i dont feel nothing So..
    ......... Yes, i went on a date, it was very fun we went to the texas roadhouse and we stayed for 5 years, really cool chick, very attractive, and we hit it off very nice, im a charmer, but with her 2 kids, must be tough, but she was married, so its not like she just slept with random guy and had 2 kids, i know sometimes its a bad image, so we'll see, I dont think its right to rush into dating, and im not going to do that! I have always been popular athletic jock haha, but gosh i feel like a dork when im with her, because she is 28 and beautiful! but i think its the age, because im usually with younger people not older!, So...... thanks

Old 12-19-2007, 08:31 AM   #33
    eric24
    Inactive
    (male)

eric24 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dma11663 View Post
    yes, take is slowly.....don't get hurt and you certainly don't want to hurt an innocent person.

What is this new girl's situtaion Eric?
    ,Im not a guy here to hurt anybody, I pretty much told her, and i think she agreed that we are pretty much here to put happiness back in each others lives, in any capacity friendship dating, anything, since she hasnt been happy and i really havent been happy in a few years, so thats good you know. When, we met, we never expected to have soo much fun, and have that connection, but we did! we'll see!

Old 12-19-2007, 08:37 AM   #34
    dma11663
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

dma11663 HB User

I know you aren't out to hurt anyone for sure. You seem like a really nice person. You should just have fun...and take it slowly. Hopefully everything no matter what or how it turns out...will turn out well all around for everyone.

Has Natasha emailed you anymore?

Old 12-19-2007, 10:09 AM   #35
    eric24
    Inactive
    (male)

eric24 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dma11663 View Post
    I know you aren't out to hurt anyone for sure. You seem like a really nice person. You should just have fun...and take it slowly. Hopefully everything no matter what or how it turns out...will turn out well all around for everyone.

Has Natasha emailed you anymore?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was what i emailed her on sat night after my date, then she emailed me Sunday, so i have not replied back to that, nor do i think iam,. Some people think she realized she messed up and wants another chance.... then some people say she doesnt want a relationship, and that she felt bad the way things ended either way i dont really care.. to be honest, and i might sound mean but thats how it is, and if she does call for Christmas i willl just say Happy Birthday and Merrry Christmas and get off the phone quick if she does call, sounds like she is having problems her grandfather was just put in a nursing home, and her other grandfather broke his hip, and the reason why i know that, was because she visited my cousins mother for the first time in atleast 4 months, but anyway here i the last emails xchanged thanks!

Nataha
    So, now that i have permission to talk to you, what exactly do you want out of me, a friendship, trying work on a relationship, work on communication, cut it off, what do you want be honest, i already have a decision that i think you might be shocked so you can be very honest thank you eric!

Eric,

Thank you for replying back. I know that it probably wasn't the easiest thing for you to do. What I'm asking for is a friendship, but I guess working on communication between us would have to come first before that. I would love to just be able to talk to you just to see how you're doing every once in a while. You were a part of my life for 6 years and I have realized that I can't just cut you out of it without trying to at least salvage a friendship. I've lost a lot of friends up to this point in my life already, and I don't want you to be another one. I've also been going through a lot lately with my Papaw, and seeing him get weaker each day has made me realize how precious life is and how I need to cherish everyone in my life more. This in turn got me thinking about you and how mean I was to you and I really don't want to go through life leaving things that way between us.
    You may not want to have anything to do with me.... you said you already have a decision in my mind, and that could be your decision. Whatever you're decision is I will respect it.
    Thank you again for replying back.

Natasha

Closed Thread