It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Controlling boyfriend THAT I ALMOST got rid of

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-04-2008, 05:05 AM   #16
    happymom28
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

happymom28 HB User
    Re: Controlling boyfriend THAT I ALMOST got rid of

Quote:
    Originally Posted by msfeisty View Post
    I just find leaving so hard because I dont really have any friends to turn to. All the friends that I have are his friends, if not his relatives! The woman Im closest to - who agrees that he is completely retarded like the rest of his family - is married to his brother! LOL! Her husband on the other hand is far from controlling and psychotic. She is miserable with her relationship with him solely because she feels like she is raising their 5 month daughter alone. A far different scenario from what Im going through. I dont have family or friends here. I dont have a place to run to - if let's say I dont want to spend the night at my house. Having said that, I feel like in a sense I am alone. Id rather be alone than be miserable.
    Getting out of your situation will help you to make other friends and such. It is scary to go out on your own alone, but as you know it is far worse to live the way you are living. If I were you I would just continue to make the steps to leave and pay no attention to his behavior. December really isn't that far away. Besides, you said yourself that he doesn't have the qualities you are looking for in a mate so you add that to his controlling and it's a no brainer. Make a plan and put it into action.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread