It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Very distant.....

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
    Gioparis
    Veteran
    (female)

Gioparis HB User
    Very distant.....

My husband is being very distant lately....I know he's under a lot of stress lately....so am I and so are alot of people...he's never been distant....he's been quite...absent minded....I feel like we lost the connection we had............I hope its temporary...because I don't want to lose him....or lose the spark...he used to always ask me if i wanted something before he gets something from the kitchen....he hasnt been for the past few days..he eats and doesnt offer me a bite..im saying this because he always does that...hes always curtious...
    I mean even if hes stressed...why is out on me...?!

When he acts distant...I can't help but be distant too....I asked him yesterday that he seemed distant...he said it wasnt his day/week..and I should just ignore it...

I can't ignore it...I feel lonely.......I'm dealing with alot of issues too.....I need him..

Last edited by Gioparis; 10-12-2008 at 10:05 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2008, 02:16 AM   #2
    Gioparis
    Veteran
    (female)

Gioparis HB User
    Re: Very distant.....

i feel like we have been living seperate lives the past week or so...he just seems so disconnected from me...im tired of staying in bed alone....

Old 10-13-2008, 04:37 AM   #3
    chevyman
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

chevyman HB User
    Re: Very distant.....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gioparis View Post
    i feel like we have been living seperate lives the past week or so...he just seems so disconnected from me...im tired of staying in bed alone....
    he may have something bothering him and he don't know how to approch you with it be that medical or other wise.

go to him and tell him you support him in anything and the way he's been distant to you your worried about him and that you care because he just not himself lately, just simpley let him know your there for him.

...a week is not all that long to do without sex, if you just have to have it (I'm available) nah just kiddin, seriously you can always please yourself, I know thats what he is for but sounds like he has a problem and he's just dealing with it alone find out what his issues are help him deal with it.
    I wish you the best.

Closed Thread