It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• how to accept that your husband is not coming back

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-05-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
    Cathy5557
    (female)

Cathy5557 HB User
    how to accept that your husband is not coming back

my husband left me Oct 1, 2008. Says its not u-Its me-cares about me & wants to remain friends after 28 years of marriage. Was calling me everyday & coming over after that. The calls stopped 3 days ago after a heated arguement. I pushed him away. What do I do now? Tried everything possible.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2008, 05:29 AM   #2
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: how to accept that your husband is not coming back

Start making a life without him. You cannot make somebody love you again if they have stopped. If it were me, I would push him away too, I would not be interested in friendship. Who would want to hang around having been demoted from SO to friend? Friendship may come down the road, but not during the breakup. You can be civilized without having to be friendly.

Last edited by Seraph; 12-06-2008 at 05:30 AM.

Old 12-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #3
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
    Re: how to accept that your husband is not coming back

let him go, move on, make plans for the rest of your life that don't include him.

Closed Thread