It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Obsession With Co-Worker

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-16-2009, 04:51 PM   #1
    disturbedlogic
    (male)

disturbedlogic HB User
    Obsession With Co-Worker

I am obsessed with a co-worker. I slowly became attracted to her over a period of months. I asked her out in December and she said no because of the fact we work together. Understandable. But that should have been it right there but for some reason I canít stop thinking about her. Even on dates with other women I am still thinking about her. This is consuming me and I donít know what to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2009, 06:43 AM   #2
    Mileena42
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Mileena42 HB User
    Re: Obsession With Co-Worker

Well, first of all...is this the first time you have been rejected by a woman? If so, thats where the unwillingness to believe she isn't interested is coming from.

See someone professional who can help you, change jobs if you have too...but please get a hold on this before it becomes obsessive and stalker-like.

This woman told you NO....she isn't interested, even if she used the job as an excuse. Believe her.

Old 02-17-2009, 08:23 AM   #3
    pendulum
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

I congratulate you on this: at least you had the nerve to ask her out. Many guys in this situation can't even open their mouths. Unfortunately, she said no, for whatever reasons. Now you must have the nerve to face reality and move on. That she said no should not in principle affect your self-esteem. But if her negative has somehow impaired your self-esteem, read between her lines and do something to improve yourself (physically or psychological, or both), while convincing yourself that she is not the only and last woman on the face of the earth.

Old 02-17-2009, 09:15 AM   #4
    brokenhearted83
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

brokenhearted83 HB User

Plenty of great women out there! Get out and about! Stop wasting your life!

Closed Thread