It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• How do YOU tell if a girl is playing hard to get? What are YOUR methods?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-08-2009, 02:53 AM   #76
    jsfai
    Veteran
    (female)

jsfai HB User
    Re: How do YOU tell if a girl is playing hard to get? What are YOUR methods?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Brokenheart88 View Post
    And now when I think of it, we met 13 days ago, but ironically we only talked 3, yes 3 times! That proves right there that she just wasn't interested and played me. People are busy, but no one is busy 24/7! Anyone who is the least bit interested would make a better effort than that!
    YOu know...3 times in 13 days - that's pretty normal for a budding relationship. It's just that you hung your hopes on it too much. 3 times in 2 weeks is good going, it's all the texting back and forth that is too intense.

Just becouse she's not for you does not mean that she's not classy. She may be VERY classy to some other guy. Dont judge, it's not attractive, just say shes not for me and leave it at that, it's much more mature!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2009, 01:48 AM   #77
    nobodyknows
    (female)

nobodyknows HB User

How did you meet this girl if you never saw her or a picture of her?

Old 04-09-2009, 05:35 AM   #78
    Watersigh
    Inactive
    (female)

Watersigh HB User

I see that you're very preoccupied with girls who you view as being "hot". Those type of girls are typically more high maintenance and they tend to have that attitude about them where they think they can get any guy they want, so they don't treat them well. I think you should maybe start looking at people as a whole, including their personality and other traits also, because even if someone is average looking, they will most likely have more substance and a way more interesting personality than a shallow girl who only cares about getting attention.

In other words, stop going after girls just purely based on their looks. That's where you keep going wrong. That's why you keep getting played. Start looking deeper and get to know them on a more personal level because you'll find that a more average looking girl will most likely have a more interesting personality and she will not be as likely to treat you like you're just some puppy dog there to show her constant attention.

Closed Thread