It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• ugh im so sick of my little brothers girlfriend

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-09-2009, 11:46 AM   #1
    deskette
    Inactive
    (female)

deskette HB User
    Angry ugh im so sick of my little brothers girlfriend

they have been dating for probably 2 years, and they are ALWAYS together. it didnt bother me before, and out of no where its like i am so annoyed when i see her. my brother (who is 18) is NEVER at home without her (shes 17). she follows him around like a puppy dog. they do litterally everything together. i mean can she seriously, let him spend time with his family, WITHOUT her. i know of a few occasions where he said he wanted to not spend so much time together and she whined, and pouted until she got her way. what annoys me even MORE is that my dad loves her & her parents. this is to the point where i cant wait to move out of their house, which i am moving in exactly a month (may 9th). its my little brothers senior year so they are doing a lot of stuff you know. what ****** me off today was i need my dad to help me find a new car (mine was totaled last weekend & i refuse to buy a brand new car because i just paid this one off) and i was on the phone today talking about what we were going to do, and my little brothers girlfriends mother calls him and he GETS OFF THE PHONE with me to see what shes confused about. hellooO!!!!!! your talking to your daughter that needs you right now. her mother can wait at least 5 freakin mins!!! i texted him and i said "whatever she is confused about cant be THAT important" and when he called me back i told him that i was frustrated because its ALWAYS about my brother & his girlfriend. he just said well that conversation is over now. he knows i am so stressed out about my car, and i dont ever need his attention, or help you know so when i do need it i feel like im almost fighting for it.

maybe im being childish??? i dont know. im just kind of venting right now. im not the only one that feels this way, i have talk to my mother about it and shes sick of their family too. its like they arent freaking married... spend at least a day or two a week away from eachother! why am i so annoyed by this girl? i use to like her. shes just getting on my nerves now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #2
    Redneon82
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Redneon82 HB User
    Re: ugh im so sick of my little brothers girlfriend

Funny how this is divided along gender lines. You and your mom are sick of her and your brother and your dad love her! That's not surprising...I'm sure when my son gets a steady girlfriend and she's at our house all the time, I'll probably be the same way! That's my baby boy there! I'll try but I know it will happen...

They are just very young. Does your brother have any plans for after high school? Does he plan to go to school, perhaps go away? I know this little girl will do everything she can to keep him home, but hopefully he has plans for his future. This young girl is afraid if she lets him out of her sight for a minute he'll leave her or something.

My guy's niece basically moved herself into her boyfriend's mom's home a few months ago. She is there all the time and is never at her own home. I guess when you're very young and don't have anything else to do, that's how it is. This girl doesn't go to school or have a job (she just turned 20) so what else is she going to do?

I know you miss your brother, but there's nothing you can do. Very young men are captivated by the fact that they are getting sex for the first time in their lives and won't do anything to ruin that. As he matures, hopefully he'll want more for his life.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #3
    deskette
    Inactive
    (female)

deskette HB User
    Re: ugh im so sick of my little brothers girlfriend

yes he has plans.. with her. they are both moving in together & going to the same college.

Closed Thread