It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• My girlfriend was just recently attacked. What do i do?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-13-2009, 09:48 AM   #46
    Tivo123
    Inactive
    (female)

Tivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB User
    Re: My girlfriend was just recently attacked. What do i do?

Lazer, maybe you should conduct a little experiment. Perhaps you should tell her that you want to take some time off the relationship to give her the space she needs to deal with what happened to her. That you want to ensure that she is not feeling pressured by you or whatever, make something up like that. Tell her that you want to give her some space to let her deal with it and then you'll come back together after some time has passed and she has had time to deal with it. See what she says. Or does. Or what she makes up this time.

I bet you anything that she will come up with some new story of something that happened to her. I just have this feeling. I think the only way you'll find out is if you do this experiment. Because you know darn well you were having doubts about it too. There was a reason why you were doubting, it's because you knew things weren't adding up. Don't discount your feelings, they are valid. She's just a headcase and needs serious professional help. So tell her to get some help and you'll see her on the flipside.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #47
    Hangin in There
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Hangin in There HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lazer 77 View Post
    Well the next day, her brother knew we were fighting so he took her to the beach to keep her mind off things. Well after awhile, her brother left to grab some food and said he would come right back, and she got bored and started to head to her car.
    This doesn't make sense. Her brother "took her to the beach"....but she was there with her own car as well? What was she going to do at the car if she was "bored"? A beach is somewhat boring anyway. You just sit or lay around anyway, right? Why wouldn't she just keep doing that while he went to get the food? Her story does not seem plausible.

Old 05-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #48
    cathy1
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

cathy1 HB Usercathy1 HB User

First and foremost - The police never would have told her not to tell anyone. You need to get to the bottom of this.

I used to work on a hotline and I have talked with many women that have been raped more than once in their lives - having said that - there is a lie being told here.

Old 01-20-2011, 02:12 PM   #49
    geme
    (male)

geme HB Usergeme HB User

I have to agree with the others, I took the time to read all of your posts and the stories just don't add up. i used to be a Law Enforcement officer and I have dealt with victims of sexual assault, Male and Female. I don't buy the line where an officer told her "not to tell anyone."

Reports of sexual assault that are false hurt REAL victims more than anyone else.

The girl has issues that are much bigger than you. Either get her in counseling with a female therapist, bail or both.

You will look back on this and see it differently in ten years. Trust me.

Closed Thread