It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Am i jealous to husband's exs?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #31
    jana83
    (female)

jana83 HB User
    Re: Am i jealous to husband's exs?

Your feelings are legitimate, YES. Your actions, NO.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #32
    genieindabottle
    (female)

genieindabottle HB User
    Re: Am i jealous to husband's exs?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kevpark View Post
    You're not hateful. I don't need to tell you that you have every right to be upset, especially since he is not taking your feelings into account. He is your husband and should be doing a better job at prioritizing his wife over his friends. As a guy, I think it very odd that he is putting other women over you, his wife. So, I completely understand why you are feeling the way you do. Your feelings are completely legitimate, and you don't need me to tell you that.

You are in my prayers still and know that you have my support as well as the support of many friends here on this board.
    Thank you and may God bless us all.

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Husband jealous of relationship with baby and other issues,HELP visconti Relationship Health 3 10-18-2008 09:47 PM
    i don't want to be jealous anymore... dodedoo Relationship Health 8 04-09-2008 03:30 PM
    Jealous of my bf's daughter and feel like second fiddle & KNOW it's just ME....HELP! godfreygirl Relationship Health 2 12-17-2007 11:36 AM
    Has anyone ever experienced Delusional Disorder Jealous Type?? leeleelanilou Mental Health 0 12-08-2007 01:38 PM
    She gets jealous of all my female friends being my friend. Kwagmire Relationship Health 24 08-30-2007 06:13 AM
    WHY can't i stop being jealous?! surrealmeal Relationship Health 13 03-31-2004 02:47 AM
    Co-worker jealous? (Roses at work) Summer Girl Relationship Health 12 02-02-2004 03:15 AM

Tags
    bff, exs, husband, jealous, marriage