It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• I've had enough now of being so unhappy with BF

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-02-2010, 01:28 AM   #1
    Mummy25
    (female)

Mummy25 HB User
    I've had enough now of being so unhappy with BF

Hi all,

I've been with my BF for 5 years. Most couples start of great but we didn't have it rocky from the start. He was still in love with his ex when he and I got to together I didn't feel right about them being friends. Then I didn't see him for a while and called him all the time he came one day to see me. Told me they were finished as friends. Cut long story short they don't speak now.

We finally got over that moved on and then we really did get closer and now we have a son that's 3. We are getting better than we did before as we have had a lot of problems. Like we moved into a rented house together as Oh runs his own business. But we had not made love for near 2 years.
    I was no frustrated with him not wanting to get close considered ending it them. But I hung in there and eventually one day we did make love. He does not show affection aswell.

He not really and outgoing guy always likes to stay home and this summer holidays he did go away for 3 weekends. I've said to him may times we need to go out as a family on weekends. We sit at home every weekend so I am bored all the time.
    We never go out as a couple either which upsets me aswell.

I'm not working at the moment and finding it difficult as I never have money. He is a good dad and he runs his own business and he always claims he don't have the money. Feel bad that he is earning and paying the bills and I am trying really hard but no jobs I've applied for are getting back to me.

His brother stays with us 3 days a week as he works for my BF. He don't buy food for himself and I'm feeding him. I've told Oh that he needs to buy his own food while he stays here and he don't want to tell him. I suppose Oh brother did buy us dinner but still he been living here on and off for weeks now.

Then yesterday I needed to get our son Wellies and couldn't afford it and OH claimed he didn't have money. So was really upset as he bought a PS3 game.
    So after all the stress of yesterday plus our son was not good at nursery as he drew over the walls at nursery. They teacher didn't seem happy at all.

I wanted some wine so Oh then says yeah heres a £10 so he put in my bank. Then got annoyed thinking well if he got money how come he didn't give me money for his son that needs wellies and plus boots to keep his feet flat on the floor.
    I did in the end get some shopping with that money and got a cheap wine didn't want him throwing in my face that I bought wine. Although I did most of the money was on shopping.The wine did nothing anyway felt even more upset and P**sed off.

I've even been thinking of an ex and I know he is bad news really. Just don't feel that I love my bf anymore. Really feel like I'm resenting him.
    Alot of people would say I should be grateful as he is a good dad and he is good to me at times he normally does give me money for food just sometimes he gets selfish. Wish I could be like that and put myself first and not lo but no matter what my son comes first.

I even feel like a trial separation.

Sorry this is long

Last edited by Mummy25; 10-02-2010 at 01:35 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread