It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• my mind goes blank when i talk to him :|

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-23-2003, 01:15 PM   #1
    delta_delta

delta_delta HB User
    Question my mind goes blank when i talk to him :|

I've had a crush on this guy for 3 years now and it was only unitil this year that we started talking to each other. I was surprised to see how much we have in common... thing is, sometimes my brain ceases function and my mind goes blank when I talk to him. I can't always let him do the talking... and the questions I ask to keep the conversation going are pretty pathetic. What do I do to keep the conversation natural and interesting? It's a pretty akward situation for me since I've just moved from an all girl's school... I've been "protected" from guys all my life so now I've no clue how to deal with them... and to think that I'm in my last year in High School already Help!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2003, 01:23 PM   #2
    Monday1954
    Senior Veteran

Monday1954 HB User
    Try to think of things that interest you and that you have enough knowledge of to have a comversation about.

Here is a good topic, Halloween is coming up, ask him if he knows any urban legends or ghost stories? Everyone has some of these and it is fun to scare each other. Share the ones you know with him and he will assuredly give you some back and be on the look out for some new ones.

Buy a palm reading book and offer to read his palm, that is always fun, plus you will learn alot about him by trying this. You don't have to know how to do it, just follow the book.

These are just a few tips until you get to know each other better, I am sure others will come up with some good ideas. After the ice is broken, you will think of millions of things to say to him.

Old 09-24-2003, 01:36 PM   #3
    cloverberry

cloverberry HB User
    the more you see him the more comfortable you'll be with him and your conversation won't be so hard. Relax and don't worry about keeping the conversation interesting. He might be having the same thoughts about you trying to keep the conversation interesting. You don't want to spend the rest of you life trying to keep him entertained do you. If you keep this up you'll always be worried about you conversation.

Closed Thread