It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Defriending a Narcissist on a social networking site?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
    VONA2014
    (female)

VONA2014 HB User
    Defriending a Narcissist on a social networking site?

I've recently had to deal with a narcissistic friend. This person forgot my birthday and when confronted about the issue acted defensive, nasty, and proceeded to make their entire face book page private to me. I cannot see their wall or photos but they did not defriend me. This happened about a week ago. My question is - how should I respond to this? Is it best to defriend them for my own sanity to get them out of my lives? Or are they trying to elicit this response from me? To defriend or not to defriend? I really am trying to move forward from this situation and would like some advice!

Last edited by VONA2014; 04-07-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder alauren81 Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill 4 07-26-2008 06:31 PM
    Can you have a relationship with a Narcissist KeyLyme Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill 6 02-14-2007 07:50 AM
    is she a narcissist? tommo26 Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill 2 07-17-2006 02:04 PM
    Dealing with a Narcissistic Parent! here4support Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill 4 01-31-2005 08:54 AM
    Does this sound like a borderline relationship oneneatguy Personality Disorder 1 07-15-2004 04:13 AM
    What on earth is a personality disorder? Pootsi Personality Disorder 20 05-28-2004 02:26 PM
    narcissist...how Katie3505 Personality Disorder 5 12-28-2003 07:17 PM

Tags
    narcissism, narcissist, narcissistic, narcissistic personality disorder, personality disorder