It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• I suspect my wife is cheating / or thinking about it

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #61
    renko
    Veteran
    (female)

renko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB User
    Re: I suspect my wife is cheating / or thinking about it

I'm going to put my 2 cents in again because this situation has really bothered me. I know, I don't even know you but I know I would have nipped it in the bud by now or took the bull by the horns if you know what I mean. Anyway, I agree with the last post. You need to fight for your marriage because this has gone on too long and I think she is waiting to see what you will do. She may get defensive, cry, be upset but try to the entire picture and keep calm and cool. State over and over what you want to do and see what she says. Best wishes to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2011, 01:50 PM   #62
    CadenceA
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

I find it ironic that you don't want to tell her you read the texts because you did it behind her back, but she has been carrying on with this other man behind your back...right? I think you should be way past worrying about that, unless it's because you want to keep her at any cost, even if you know she doesn't love you, she wants this other guy, and she only stays with you because of the baby.

Personally, I wouldn't want to stay married to someone who not only doesn't love me, but is using me to keep an image of "happy family", who is only staying to save face, and who is falling for (and possibly planning to have sex with) someone else.

Last edited by CadenceA; 11-08-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:41 AM   #63
    JumperOK
    (male)

JumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by twobyfour View Post
    I didn't touch on that, but I feel like it may be the case.

This has been going on every since the baby was born though. I'm trying to figure out where the transition may have been if there was one - as it seems.

Could it be that her libido slowly started coming back after the baby started to get older, only for her to channel it to someone else..

Obviously she would have had to have done that for some reason or another. Whether it is my fault or not, I'm not exactly sure at the moment.
    I don't think her libido was coming back as a result of the baby getting older. I think it started to come back (if it was ever gone in the first place) as a result of her liason's with this other guy.

Quite honestly, it may be your wife wants to leave this marriage but she's having difficulty justifying it in her mind. She may be waiting for you to explode, say/do something wrong, whatever so she can use that as justification for her wanting out of the marriage. I know this from experience...just saying

Old 11-16-2011, 07:43 PM   #64
    stair8
    (male)

stair8 HB User

hey guy sorry about your problem. am going though something also that sounds like your story but my case is much deeper yes she has a deaf grip on the cell an also when ever i say something she turns it in to a fight she recently moved to spare room claiming to sleep better cause she works nights but now its evry day we had our share of problems i think she is having some type of relationship via cell or ** not physical i prey but am lost at the moment so i feel your pain hopefully it wont get as bad as my case i will post my story in more detail hopefully somone can help me

Closed Thread