It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• just found out that im intersex, need serious help now?????

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #1
    juniorkoroma
    (female)

juniorkoroma HB User
    just found out that im intersex, need serious help now?????

Hello, I just found out today that im intersexed...i mean i found out for my self....it all started when i bled from my penis...i mean it was like I was menstruating inside of my pelvic area....and I was cramping too...and anytime I urinate...its dark red....and i tried to tell my parents that I have ovaries in my body and they dont believe me....so can somebody please help me on where i can go get help at???? are there any intersex clinics here in new jersey....or is there a number that I can call to help me with my intersex condition???????

Last edited by Mo-S4; 05-18-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
    Re: just found out that im intersex, need serious help now?????

junior don't jump to conclusions......i wonder if you have a urinary track infection, urinating blood is a symptom of that.......
    I'm pretty sure that you are all boy, and don't have an intersex condition
    this sounds like a medical condition.....you need to see a doctor!

The Following User Says Thank You to rosequartz For This Useful Post:
    juniorkoroma (05-19-2012)
    Old 05-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
    juniorkoroma
    (female)

juniorkoroma HB User

Oh i am female sweety pie.....i checked my body type and my genitals....i have a fused vagina....i have to go see an endcrinocist....for further help....but my parents think im a guy.....so i need serious help sweety....do you know any numbets that i can call for situations like that

Old 05-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #4
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Go to your usual doctor for information and referral to an appropriate practitioner. Don't worry about your parents, it is your body and you are responsible for it. Another useful source would be a gay helpline - I know this isn't your issue here, but these people are really well informed about most gender conditions and will probably have info on your next port of call. Good luck, Sera

The following user gives a hug of support to Seraph:
    juniorkoroma (05-19-2012)
    Old 05-18-2012, 09:04 PM   #5
    juniorkoroma
    (female)

juniorkoroma HB User

wow thank you sweetheart....soo much.....hey i would love to be your friend on here sweetheart.....if you need help with anything sweetheart just let me know ok thanks for the adivice sweetheart

Old 05-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #6
    Larrylou'smom
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

I also strongly suggest you see a doctor. If what you say is true, you could have serious problems since menses includes mucus that can be pretty clumpy, and there's no way you can pass it all through your urethra. If it's coming through your urethra in your urine, then something is very wrong. Not getting it all out can possibly lead to things like toxic shock syndrome and other complications. To menstruate you would need not only ovaries, but a uterus as well. If you're wrong, then you've got one heck of a urinary tract infection going on at the very least. In any case, you need to see a doctor NOW. As for your relationship with our parents, which I'm guessing is why you posted this on a relationship board, I suggest you have your parents come with you to the doctor so (s)he can explain to them what's what. I don't know that you need specifically an "intersex clinic." It might take too long to find something like that. Start with your primary care physician, get some tests done and go from there. If you are absolutely convinced you are right and your primary doctor doesn't help, you might want to schedule an appointment with an OB/GYN, but at some point, you will have to accept what they tell you. Good luck.

Last edited by Larrylou'smom; 05-19-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Old 05-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #7
    BeaTrade
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

BeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB User

Sounds like a UTI or Bladder infection or something to do with the prostate gland. Blood in urine is not what a period is!

Closed Thread