It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Does a girl still like you if she gets jealous of you talking to other girls?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-02-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
    waywardson
    (male)

waywardson HB Userwaywardson HB Userwaywardson HB Userwaywardson HB Userwaywardson HB User
    Does a girl still like you if she gets jealous of you talking to other girls?

I ran into an ex last night. Well I dont know if too really call her an ex because our realtion was really short. We only went out for about 3 weeks and we did have sex a couple of times but I left the relationship when she started flirting and kissed a guy in front of me..which she later explained was 'a friend' and how she acts all her friends. I wasnt sure wether to believe her or not and had met another girl very soon after that. Anyways we ran into eachother the other night at a club and immediately I thought she looked very good and we talked some and she seemed to have some interest in me and I was kind of interested in her again...thinking maybe I was just being insecure before. I kind of made a move on her and she told me...'just friends'. So I accepted and we just chat a little and then a little bit later I start to talk to some other girls. One of the girl I was talking to asked me "is that your gf over there?" n I see it is her looking at us. I told her we were together for a little at one point..Then the girl then says "it looks like she likes you still." So I thought maybe talk to her (the ex) a little more. We chatted a lil some and she says.."what do you want, why dont you go talk to that other girl" I told her that she had left already but I got her number. She then saidm "well that most likley wont work out". That seemed a lil cold..not sure what she meant by it. Anyways we chatted a lil after that and I sat next to her and her and her friend left. I added her back onto ******** the next day and she accepted. I cant decide if I should pursue her. I still like her a lil but am still wondering is she is bad in relationships. The thing is too I am leaving in about 6 months so I cant really get into anything serious. Anyways does it sound like she is still interested? Or just being selfish n not wanting me to be able to get with others..or something? I guess I get the impression that someone would not get jealous unless they liked you a little.

Last edited by waywardson; 09-02-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
    toughgal012
    (female)

toughgal012 HB Usertoughgal012 HB Usertoughgal012 HB User
    Re: Does a girl still like you if she gets jealous of you talking to other girls?

Hi waywardson, I think she just wants to be friends. I believe she said that at the first sight of seeing her again. I think its alright to persue her, but you are leaving the area, and things might turn into a long distance relationship. She sounds like she may become interested again after she gets to spend more time with you. I wish you luck on whatever you decide to do concerning starting another relationship.

Old 09-02-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
    AllandNothing
    (female)

AllandNothing HB UserAllandNothing HB User
    Re: Does a girl still like you if she gets jealous of you talking to other girls?

Still liking someone and being jealous are two different things. Honestly, I hate my ex but I'm not sure I wouldn't be jealous if I saw him happy with someone else. In fact, I kind of think I would be. But would I take him back? Never. Just different emotions that happen to occasionally wrap around each other.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
    waywardson
    (male)

waywardson HB Userwaywardson HB Userwaywardson HB Userwaywardson HB Userwaywardson HB User

I slept on it and decided that I will not pursue. I think the reason I felt a lil attraction was because I thought she was looking good, but I knw deep dwn the reason I stopped seeing her b4 was for a good reason. I think she got a lil jealous becaue I was showing her attention and then she saw me talking to someone else.. . However I do think being a friend with her is fine..and she is fun to go out with. So I might go for that. We werent ever 'together' and our relation was pretty short. She did shoot up a "are you looking for another chance?" I think it was kind of an invitation from her...but I still just dont knw about her. She was going back in forth between being a lil flirty and hostile.

I dont know what it is latley but I have been running into ex-gf's/flings, girls I been on dates with etc. and getting closure and all of that. I ran into another girl that night I went on a cpl of dates with and recently been emailing to the girl I really feel for and considered wanting to marry..but she turned out to just want another hookup . This was the girl I met right after the girl I am talking about above.

Last edited by waywardson; 09-03-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Old 09-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #5
    CadenceA
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

It sounds to me like this girl might have some self-esteem issues. One of my friends is the type of girl who needs every single guy she comes across to want her, even the guy I'm dating. She'll flirt with him and then tell me "he said I could drive his truck"...when I know what really happened is she badgered him until he said "ok, ok, you can drive it thru the parking lot" (I know because I was sitting in the back but she didn't know I could hear her badgering him). Even guys she has no interest in, if she finds out they are dating someone she'll flirt with them until they pay her attention, then she says "I can't help it if I'm hot and all the guys want me!" She has a boyfriend too but she does all this behind his back. And it's all because she is insecure and the only way she knows how to try to feel good about herself is to get attention from guys.

This girl you're talking about sounds a lot the same. She made out with another guy while she was dating you and now that you aren't acting interested enough she acts like she wants your attention.

I'd leave this one at the side of the road (or at the club as it were) because even if you two do start dating again, she'll pull the same thing again. And I don't think you're looking to get involved with someone who will give you stress and drama.

Old 09-04-2012, 09:34 AM   #6
    waywardson
    (male)

Yes agreed and even when we first met she told me 'I will probably be a bad gf'. I guess I felt a little bad bacause I litterally walked out on her and didnt talk to her besides a cple of text later on about the night where she said that guy was a friend. She just seemed very flirtatoues and it was just a light peck..but still enough to make me want to leave. I just was temporarily interested again because am a bit attracted to her, but knw she isnt right for me.

Closed Thread