It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• I feel so sick when I'm scared or I panic! Are these panic attacks?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-23-2012, 06:12 AM   #1
    steph1994x
    (female)

steph1994x HB User
    I feel so sick when I'm scared or I panic! Are these panic attacks?

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and it's been a very rocky past 2 years. He's went behind my back with people who have spread awful rumours about me etc. and just been down right horrible to me for reasons I struggle to know.

I imagine this group of people were jealous that he was with me and they wanted him all to themselves. This is a baffling story because they really are strange people and I can't seem to come to terms with what I've actually done wrong. But I've heard for myself that all those people have done is talk badly about me and got into my boyfriend's head that he shouldn't be with me.

I done what I thought was right and spoke to him about it. I told him that all i wanted was us back to normal (because we were fighting a lot over this) and that they weren't really his friends as they were pushing me away and hating me for no reason. I mean, whose friends hate your partner and badmouth them for no given reason?

Anyway we came to an agreement to move on from them since they were getting me down and they were the only reason why we argued. We figured that we would be back to normal.

Since then I've been finding out via social networking sites that he has not taken our relationship seriously and not stuck to our agreement (photo's uploaded of him with those people) and having panic attacks. I felt so sick, I could not eat or do anything but scream and cry. This goes on until I get over the shock (which takes about 24 hours).

I love him and I know that for a fact but I'm absolutely terrified of the next time I will find out that he goes behind my back again. This has happened about 6 times and it's awful but is it just something I have to put up with for love? He's lovely otherwise.

I've told him that if it happens again then I'll have to leave it (but I don't think I meant it because he's the love of my life).

The following user gives a hug of support to steph1994x:
    Jennerz (11-26-2012)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2012, 08:44 AM   #2
    Kszan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
    Re: I feel so sick when I'm scared or I panic! Are these panic attacks?

Listen, no guy is worth destroying your health for. You are getting physically I'll from being in this relationship and he doesn't care enough about you or your health to quit doing what it is that is causing you to get sick. So, where is the relationship? You may think he is the love of your life but you're no more important to him than a pair of shoes or an old shirt. Is that the kind of relationship you want for yourself long term? It is very unbalanced and not at all something that you should put up with. I think you know what you need to do but it's up to you to make that decision.

Old 11-23-2012, 09:43 AM   #3
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: I feel so sick when I'm scared or I panic! Are these panic attacks?

You should be number one with your bf. He is placing these other people above you and that is just not right. He agreed to choose you over them, and has gone back on his word. Can you face a life of being this unimportant to your partner? I know I couldn't. The basic wedding vow says "...forsaking all others", and this means exactly that. You come first! If he values you less than these haters, you are not with the right person. You deserve better. Sera

Closed Thread

Tags
    crying, nausea and anxiety, panic attack, relationship, sick