It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• i am a girl and badly addicted to my best friend who is also a girl

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-06-2013, 03:33 AM   #1
    deepa rao
    (female)

deepa rao HB User
    i am a girl and badly addicted to my best friend who is also a girl

hello everyone....

this is deepa, i love my bestfriend(girl) alot.... we do everything to gether.... i cant do anything without her... we have been friends since my graduation and now because of that we tried and got jobs in the same organization:-) happy till here.... we f8 alot.... but love more than that.... and cant stay without each other..... we like to be with each other always .... our families had a small crash and they dont want us to speak with each other.... its hard for us to do that.... and it is even harder for us to marry a boy later and stay with him.... it can be managed only if we two get married to brothers of the same house so that we can stay with each other.... but without such kind of possibility we cannot think about marriage tooo..... we are crying daily.... can u tell me what can i do i am not eating since a week to explain my parents that i cant stay without her what should i do ???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2013, 01:00 AM   #2
    Kyraax
    (female)

Kyraax HB User
    Re: i am a girl and badly addicted to my best friend who is also a girl

You can't help who you're attracted to. Your families can't keep you away from eachother. If you are 18 it does not matter you have an opinion you have feelings if your family can't accept that then that's their own problem. If they love you they need to accept the fact you like eachother. Don't get into a relationship too fast because if you two split up you lost a love and a bestfriend.

Closed Thread