It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Girlfriend broke up with me. Can I get her back?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-22-2013, 07:13 PM   #16
    roughryder
    (male)

roughryder HB User
    Re: Girlfriend broke up with me. Can I get her back?

you just gotta let her go for a lil while. suffocating her and begging isnt gonna help your case. put all the focus you have on getting her back into yourself and she will come running back to you. at this point she still sees you as the person she doesnt wanna be with so improve yourself. keep in contact with her but dont force it. calling the cops just so she would open the door is kinda creepy and im sure that didnt help much. just pull the i still wanna be friends card and see what happens.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #17
    Kszan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Yes if some guy I broke up with called the cops for me to open the door, I would be mortified and I'd be really glad I broke up with him because that type of behavior would be proof to me that I made the right choice to break it off. You should not be at all surprised if she doesn't want you back after you did something so weird.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
    rosequartz (03-25-2013)
    Old 03-23-2013, 12:01 AM   #18
    GenericPhrase
    (female)

GenericPhrase HB User

You already admitted that you did talk down to her, and the whole calling the cops and telling them there was a burglar is not normal. I don't think she will change her mind now. Chalk it up to a lesson learned and give it time. It's been a week. Work on yourself and don't exhibit stalking behaviors or talk down to people even if you think you're smarter than them and you'll find someone new.

Old 03-23-2013, 05:51 PM   #19
    mmisty
    (female)

mmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB User

Old saying, if you love someone let them go... if they come back they are yours, if not never was.

Old 03-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #20
    Gemini16
    (female)

Gemini16 HB User

I think you should go back and re-read how you talk about her decision to end the relationship. You talk down to her through those postings and her 'dumb' reason for leaving you; you can't understand why she would do this; she, she, she.

But, you don't look at your actions in the situation at all. Take a look into the mirror and see what you need to fix about yourself first. Until you do that, there is no hope for getting her back. You have to grow and learn from this. From that looks of it, you aren't to that stage yet, but you will get there.

Closed Thread

Tags
    boyfriend, break up, girlfriend