It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• Girlfriend broke up with me. Can I get her back?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-19-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
    phuong789
    Inactive
    (male)

phuong789 HB User
    My Girlfriend broke up with me

We have been dating for 1 year, 1 month, and just yesterday, she broke up with me, and she broke my heart. She says she will never take me back again. I have tried literally everything to win her heart back but NOTHING worked.

We broke up because she said I talk down to her. And it was true. I told her I was smarter than her which is why I was giving her school advice, but she took it as if I was "better" than her in a way. I only did what I could to help.

Now things has gone to ****, she will not take me back. I had to call the police to make her open the door for me (pretended there was a burglar), and I gave her roses, but she made me throw it on the ground. There is something off, something wrong, something not right. Because of something so small, she broke up with my forever. Why.. What did I do so terribly wrong. I love this girl so damn much and I want to be with her forever. I don't want any other girls but her. But she will not take me back.

What do I do I am heartbroken and devastated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-20-2013, 07:30 AM   #2
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
    Re: My Girlfriend broke up with me

yes there is something off.....your perception....you say she broke up with you for "a little thing"......no this isn't a little thing, I guess you don't realize that.
    talking down to your girlfriend is a form of emotional abuse, continuing to do it will certainly lower her self-esteem. I'm glad she thought enough of herself to get out of this situation.
    As far as getting her back, it's doubtful.....but it's not a total loss. Use what you've learned for your NEXT relationship. Don't talk down to women....or anyone for that matter

Old 03-20-2013, 07:34 AM   #3
    lenvegas
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User

Leave her alone and let her experience life without you. If she has any feeling left for you then she will contact you but if you keep acting like a love sick puppy she will feel more negative about you. Anytime a woman breaks up with us then they become the love of our life, the one we can't live without......not true, out there in the world there are plenty of loves who have the same qualities as your ex. So keep yourself busy and do not contact her in any way.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
    Kszan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

I've seen this happen over and over again. A girl dates a guy for a certain amount of time and things are good at first but then after a while the guy starts being a jerk and treating the girl bad and the relationship gets really bad. The girl finally has enough and breaks up with the guy because he was treating her so crappy and acted like he doesn't want her around anyway. Then ALL the sudden after she breaks up with him he acts like she was the greatest thing in the world, he can't live without her, he loves her so much, blah blah blah blah etc. It looks like that's what happened here.

So let this be a major lesson for your future. If you are in a relationship then you must treat the girl like you love her and you actually want her around. Treating her like crap and then being upset when she breaks up with you is totally illogical. What did you expect? And furthermore don't turn into some crazy stalker either because that's just going to push her even farther away. Recognize your role in this breakup and don't do it again in your next relationship. Treat this as the biggest learning experience of your life and don't ever forget to be respectful and loving with your next girlfriend unless you want the same thing to happen again.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
    rosequartz (03-20-2013)
    Old 03-21-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
    phuong789
    Inactive
    (male)

phuong789 HB User
    Girlfriend broke up with me. Can I get her back?

We have been dating for 1 year, 1 month, and just yesterday, she broke up with me, and she broke my heart. She says she will never take me back again. I have tried literally everything to win her heart back but NOTHING worked.

We broke up because she said I talk down to her. And it was true. I told her I was smarter than her which is why I was giving her school advice, but she took it as if I was "better" than her in a way. I only did what I could to help.

Now things has gone to ****, she will not take me back. I had to call the police to make her open the door for me (pretended there was a burglar), and I gave her roses, but she made me throw it on the ground. There is something off, something wrong, something not right. Because of something so small, she broke up with my forever. Why.. What did I do so terribly wrong. I love this girl so damn much and I want to be with her forever. I don't want any other girls but her. But she will not take me back.

What do I do I am heartbroken and devastated.

She really loves me and she says she still really cares for me. I want her back. She won't take me back. Is there any hope for me? It has been 1 week.

Old 03-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #6
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
    Re: Girlfriend broke up with me. Can I get her back?

we replied to your other post.....did you read it?

Old 03-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #7
    phuong789
    Inactive
    (male)

phuong789 HB User

yes i did but it doesnt help me. I want her back.

Old 03-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #8
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

oh I see because you didn't get the answers you wanted to hear you thought you'd try again.....
    it doesn't seem like she wants to be back with you....can you respect her wishes and her boundries?

Old 03-21-2013, 02:24 PM   #9
    phuong789
    Inactive
    (male)

phuong789 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rosequartz View Post
    oh I see because you didn't get the answers you wanted to hear you thought you'd try again.....
    it doesn't seem like she wants to be back with you....can you respect her wishes and her boundries?
    i am broken. this feeling is dreadful. we had such a good thing together. The breakup was so abrupt. It doesnt make any sense. Why would anyone let something drag this far before it goes to shi*t?

Old 03-21-2013, 02:26 PM   #10
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

you might feel like it was abrupt, but from her point of view it was probably festering for quite a while.....why would you talk down to someone you care so much about?

Old 03-21-2013, 02:27 PM   #11
    phuong789
    Inactive
    (male)

phuong789 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rosequartz View Post
    you might feel like it was abrupt, but from her point of view it was probably festering for quite a while.....why would you talk down to someone you care so much about?
    i never talked down to her. I just gave her school advice and how to aim for 90s. She felt like she was being talked down to because she was failing school.

Old 03-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #12
    Kszan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Posting another thread about the same subject isn't really going to get you any different answers, I think.

We don't always get what we want in life, and you're going to have to accept it. I'm sorry but there's really nothing you can do. The more you keep hassling her about it the worse she will think of you so you need to leave her alone.

Old 03-21-2013, 03:07 PM   #13
    phuong789
    Inactive
    (male)

phuong789 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kszan View Post
    Posting another thread about the same subject isn't really going to get you any different answers, I think.

We don't always get what we want in life, and you're going to have to accept it. I'm sorry but there's really nothing you can do. The more you keep hassling her about it the worse she will think of you so you need to leave her alone.
    why are u guys talking as if there is no way out of this situation... im telling u guys. we were so good together. I cant even accept this dumb reason as to why she left..

Old 03-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #14
    phuong789
    Inactive
    (male)

phuong789 HB User

it makes no sense at all. Just imagine ur good with this girl and then one day, after giving her some school advice, she uses that as an excuse to leave you, how could you not feel empty at all. how is that reason even acceptable to any one who has strong feelings for each other?

Old 03-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #15
    phuong789
    Inactive
    (male)

phuong789 HB User

the thing was, the love from her was very strong. I felt it deeply. After breaking up with me, she posts all these depressing posts on ****** explaining how she feels, how empty and lonely and sad she feels..etc

Closed Thread

Tags
    boyfriend, break up, girlfriend