It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• So i have been dating my bf for 2 years and i have developed a little crush...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-22-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
    crunkybritchez
    (female)

crunkybritchez HB User
    Red face *delete*

*delete* *delete*

Last edited by crunkybritchez; 11-24-2013 at 06:14 PM. Reason: *delete*

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2013, 12:07 AM   #2
    pendulum
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
    Re: So i have been dating my bf for 2 years and i have developed a little crush...

Hi, I don't know exactly what your parents tell you, but I think you should listen to them for a change.

Old 11-23-2013, 03:31 AM   #3
    Seraph
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
    Re: So i have been dating my bf for 2 years and i have developed a little crush...

Your instincts are telling you loud and clear that this relationship is not for you. You do not want to be saddled with a lazy, unmotivated pot smoking video game addict. Listen to your gut on this (and your parents, as Pendulum advised). Cheers, Sera

Old 11-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
    Kszan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

I think you should cut them both loose and be alone for a while. Concentrate on getting through school and finding a job, and after you've accomplished that, then you can think about boys again.

Your current boyfriend is going nowhere and if you stay with him, your life will suck. Not just because of his daily drug use but also because he is going nowhere in life and will likely work at that same gas station for the rest of his pathetic life, unless he gets fired first.

The other guy is nothing more than a distraction right now and the only positive thing he has done for you is shown that there are other guys out there who you would be able to find that would be a lot more interesting than your current boyfriend. But this other guy is not right for you either because any guy or girl who goes after someone who is already in a relationship is a sleazebag and you don't want to date someone who would be willing to chase after someone who is already taken.

It's time for you to put yourself first and leave the boys aside for a while so you can pursue your own interests. You will find it a lot easier to make much better relationship choices once you have taken the.time for you to get to know you better.

Old 11-23-2013, 09:11 AM   #5
    crunkybritchez
    (female)

crunkybritchez HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pendulum View Post
    Hi, I don't know exactly what your parents tell you, but I think you should listen to them for a change.
    Haha they think that he is a lazy bum!

Old 11-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #6
    crunkybritchez
    (female)

crunkybritchez HB User

You guys are all so right I need to take the time for myself and enjoy my youth being able to do whatever I want!! I'm not sure where I would go though... guess ill have to move back in with the rents ):

Closed Thread

Tags
    help asap, relationship, relationship advice, sex