It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Restless Leg Syndrome Message Board

• Restless leg/Antihistamine/sudafed

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-14-2020, 07:17 AM   #1
    Rlshelp
    (male)

Rlshelp HB User
    Restless leg/Antihistamine/sudafed

hello i have been using SUDAFED FOR 2 Days now and it seems to have affected my restless leg syndrome i have been twitch through the night and a little restless during the day ..i also suffer with Hypnic Jerks ..i was wondering if anyone else had come across this ..i am also taking antihistamine(loratadine)for the same amount of time which could equally be part of the problem .. i have never needed to take either of these meds before ..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2020, 10:54 AM   #2
    quincy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
    Re: Restless leg /Antihistamine/sudafed

I have restless leg syndrome as well....and the only med that causes me issues with it is Gravol (antihistamine called Dimenhydrinate).
    You can try to separate those meds (take only one in a day and switch the next day) to see which one gives you worse symptoms. Which Sudafed are you taking exactly?
    There are options for both if you need to switch.

q

Old 06-14-2020, 12:33 PM   #3
    Rlshelp
    (male)

Rlshelp HB User
    Re: Restless leg/Antihistamine/sudafed

hello thankyou i am taking Pseudoephedrine Sudafed and Loratadine antihistamine ... antihistamine was recommended to take at night by chemist ... taking Sudafed 3 x daily 6 hr intervals again taking last one before bed

Reply Reply