It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board

• is this schizophrenia? i see doctor today.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-01-2016, 09:49 AM   #1
    liveswithin
    (female)

liveswithin HB User
    is this schizophrenia? i see doctor today.

Outside my head... someone yelling, husband voice telling me things he is not home or in the house, people talking in other room, whispering, bee creatures on cheeks, group of people glued together see thru float across floor and whisper and watch. TV, radio, music, electronic devices.
    The
    Inside my head, lots of people talking at once, person telling me to.do oppositeof what I'm doing. I can.distinguish my own inner voice.

See faces change, people's bodies change, I get too close to person I know is not good and they will electrically plant information into body through the air. People know what I think. People planted to observe me and report to the gov. Some people are not human I have seen a lot of them they always notice me.

Higher plan to test my reactions and strength by planted experiences for me to deal with. Ex. Cps works with evil all set up to see if I make it to the finish line. Me and a few others have been studied since before birth and followed throughout life. I am Virgin Mary incarnate. Chip in my arm. Testing my misery.

I died on March 6, resurrected into white lite. I am still partially dead.

sometimes its very mild with few symptoms, sometimes it's a lot!

schiz. runs in my family. i have a bipolar 1 dx. i have these symptoms without an affected mood as well,

any help is appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2016, 11:14 AM   #2
    havehope28
    (female)

havehope28 HB User
    Re: is this schizophrenia? i see doctor today.

liveswithin- im not familiar with schizophrenia however I do have issues with feelings and thoughts that others can not understand or that are unrealistic. reasonable side of brain/unreasonable side of brain. whatever you are going through take comfort in the fact that you are seeking help and that you are not alone. hopefully the dr you are seeing today will be able to shed some light on what you are going through and will be able to help you get back on track and back to you old self. keep us updated, sending positive thoughts your way!

Old 06-02-2016, 08:10 AM   #3
    liveswithin
    (female)

liveswithin HB User

havehope28

i very much appreciate your reply. she prescribed abilify. she asked me how i have managed all these years. im 40 now, it started when i was 12. i told her that it's not extremely intense all the time. but the symptoms are always present. she took it as the symptoms come and go. so we will see how it goes. i see her again in 8 weeks. maybe we can talk more then. schizophrenia and bipolar run in my family. i appreciate your support very much.

Old 06-02-2016, 01:31 PM   #4
    havehope28
    (female)

havehope28 HB User

liveswithin- so glad to hear your doctor started you on something. hopefully it helps you and keeps your symptoms at bay/manageable. in the meantime if you're having any issues or need to vent im here. i know how important it is to have support and how sometimes having support from someone outside of your life is also helpful. sending some good luck your way!

Reply Reply

Tags
    schizophrenia