It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board

• whats wrong with me??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-29-2007, 08:23 PM   #1
    lopey
    (female)

lopey HB User
    Red face whats wrong with me??

i was on prozac for 15 years (eating disorder), then came off it. had bad withdrawals but didnt start, until it was too late and my body's chem seemed to change... i had bad candida and couldnt eat anything without reactng to it, ANYTHING. anyhoo, tried taking prozac again and flipped out (or would i have anyway?) anyway, i got really paranoid and couldnt think straight ((or would i have anyway?). and i wouldnt even leave the house, i got scared of everything, i didnt look after hygeine etc. (still dont) . took an overdose of sleeping pills which made me believe i was invisible..
    anyway, i also started repeating myself and asking REALLY childish questions. i looked like i was on drugs "dazed and confused" on prozac (or (or would i have anyway?) i couldnt make any decisions either (still cant) all of this still applies at this point. ended up on celexa but it didnt really help. and i was put on abilify but at that point i couldnt even see! i am now living with my grandparents. i have also become really aggressive and angry, i sit there screaming at my grandparents and cant believe its me saying these things. i also call my friends repeatedly even if they say not to (need reasurance?) could i have schiz?
    or have i just completely flipped out? how can i tell if its me or the drugs??
    have the option of going back on prozac. dont know what to do
    i still wont go anywhere, eat all day (despite food intolerances and candida) and even almost dislocated my grandfathers arm. i was never angry in my life and now i am acting completely nuts
    i feel like i haveno thoughts or emptions. i treat muyself like rubbish. my psych thinks i am just depressed when i tell him my mind is blank. i wish i never gave up the prozac in the first place! i knew withdrawals were bad but i never thought i would end up as crazy as this. especially since i dont know what is causing my symptms - withdrawal of the drug or the drug itself or me just going nuts. i even wwould walk up to people on the street and ask dumb questions like if i coud use their phone etc.
    help! i mean i am acting more like i am demented than any mental illness..

whats wrong with me! do i just stay off the drugs and see if its that? (though prozac would stay in my system 7 months for some reason...)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2007, 09:43 PM   #2
    lopey
    (female)

lopey HB User
    p.s.

please help me i am desperate!!! does it sound like schiz?

Old 02-04-2007, 01:40 PM   #3
    HolisticHelper
    (female)

HolisticHelper HB User
    Re: whats wrong with me??

I truly believe all of your problems are Candida related. That is one of the biggest, most noticeable symptoms, that you mentioned. Candida often affects your mental state and can alter your mood. Best thing to do is to go on a strict Candida diet for about 3-4 weeks. That means no sugar, yeast containing foods (bread, pastries) etc etc. I'd suggest take a good anti-fungal as well. Maybe a good garlic, caprylic acid based supplement. Those prescription anti-depressants are just masking the real problem. Once the yeast is gone, you won't have those feelings of paranoia and aggression.

Closed Thread