It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Schizophrenia Message Board

• get in touch with people with schizophrenics partners

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-04-2007, 12:32 PM   #1
    InLove
    Inactive
    (female)

InLove HB User
    get in touch with people with schizophrenics partners

Hi there. I've been in an On and OFF relationship for 3 years with a man who has been diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia. We have a son who is only a month old. he has had times where he is caring and lovely towards me and other times where he wants his space and says things like he does not love me, or he throw his stuff away, spends lots of money, has had relapses and been in the hospital 8 times....I would like to be in touch with people who are in a similar situation. I know I would be here for life for him, sadly I dont have a lot of support as his family are sometimes against me and they don't care for my partnerat all,,so I have to do everything myself,,anyway, here I'm and I will be as my heart tells me so....

Last edited by moderator2; 07-04-2007 at 01:03 PM. Reason: posted contact info

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread