It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Scoliosis Message Board

• HELP! I just moved across the country and have new docs New debilitating symptoms!

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-26-2017, 06:00 PM   #1
    Aubreyray1
    (female)

Aubreyray1 HB User
    HELP! I just moved across the country and have new docs New debilitating symptoms!

Hi all, in a nutshell, I have a Great immune system, but a Horrible spine & now RA and Osteo-A; but that's not why I'm posting.. Having all new doctors, even with my last 3 years of my chart in hand, aren't telling me much! As of about 5 weeks ago now, I've been waking all night long with UnBelievably burning, stabbing pain and complete numbness in my right hand, which is palsied closed for the first hour or so that I get up, can't force it open, it's anywhere from a 7 to a 10 on the pain scale. I had blood tests done and just finished a 3-part MRI, but I had one of the only abnormal blood tests ever-with my Estrogen at 16!!! And my Testosterone at <2.5; additionally my Insulin was low at 1.8 & RBC low at 3.66. What does this all mean? No one explained anything to me!

The following user gives a hug of support to Aubreyray1:
    guit30 (06-28-2017)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2017, 01:09 PM   #2
    guit30
    (male)

guit30 HB User
    Red face Re: HELP! I just moved across the country and have new docs New debilitating symptoms

Hi Aubrey,
    Are you on any pain management? Did you bring your old records from where you lived before? I have cervical and spinal stenosis. Plus a bad lower back case of Scoliosis. I had a case of symptoms similar to yours earlier , I could not move my right hand, the er doc told me that I had some kind of palsy, I had to have it immobilized by a splint for most of the day. I can't read your lab work, I don't understand that. I can always call my doc for help with issues and someone will call back. Hope I helped some.

Reply Reply