It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Self-injury Recovery Message Board

• if u dont draw blood?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-06-2004, 05:59 AM   #1
    indigo106

indigo106 HB User
    if u dont draw blood?

sum1 asked me if i used to cut (cos they kno about my other problems) and i wasnt sure wot to say - a while ago i cut a few times but didnt draw blood, so does it even count? it sounds stupid but i cudnt even do THAT rite. i stopped doing it when sum things i was going thru got better, i just wanted to kno wot u think. thanx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2004, 11:00 AM   #2
    bloodytears
    Veteran
    (female)

bloodytears HB Userbloodytears HB User
    Re: if u dont draw blood?

I don't understand what you mean, "does it count?" if you cut yourself, you cut yourself. there are a lot of people who need to relieve their inner pain by hurting themselves, but not to the point to making themselves bleed out of fear maybe of getting caught, or the pain is too much, or they just dont prefer to go that far into it. However, cutting is cutting no matter how deep or how light, (for lack of a better word) it is. you shouldnt worry about it "counting" so much as worrying why you do it, and trying to stop before it gets worse.. I hope that things get better for you, and that you can conquer this trial before it becomes a big problem, because i wish this on no one.. and everyone else who is struggling with it, im sure hopes you can stop before it gets too bad as well.. take care of yourself.. and keep posting whenever you need to.. We're all here for you.. ~tears

Old 06-06-2004, 11:53 AM   #3
    indigo106

indigo106 HB User
    Re: if u dont draw blood?

thanx for ur reply, i dont do it anymore, i only did it a few times and then stopped cos things got a little better for me. i dont think i did it long enuf for it to become sumthing i needed. now i have an ED, i guess just another way of dealing with things.

Closed Thread